Air Jordan 4 White / Varisty Red - Black 23rd Anniversary

Status
Not open for further replies.
These are the joints that got me in the "game". I remember my mother buying these for me back in the day, I didn't even know who Michael Jordan was, but she got me addicted. I really hope these aren't a "pirate raid" to purchase-if so, Jordan Brand would save me a $160+ bucks.

Why are people getting these mixed up with the SEPARATE 23rd-anniversary edition 4's that come out a month before these?

30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

Why are people getting these mixed up with the SEPARATE 23rd-anniversary edition 4's that come out a month before these?

30t6p3b.gif

I'm confused dude. like forreal educate me. I was just assuming one pair of the black and red IVs were dropping

air-jordan-iv-black-cement-02.jpg

Originally Posted by Brandon3000

30t6p3b.gif

I'm confused dude. like forreal educate me. I was just assuming one pair of the black and red IVs were dropping

Are confirmed to drop this year?

Are lines going to be crazy...I'm willing to drop 250+ without waiting in line Hah.

Originally Posted by DoItAllPaul

30t6p3b.gif

Are lines going to be crazy...I'm willing to drop 250+ without waiting in line Hah.

I was asking... because i don't know what dude is talking about. I dont know

air-jordan-iv-fire-red-2012-retro-teaser.jpg

My uncle had one of these when i was 11, soles were crumbling and only the air unit and rubber outsole were exposed

Originally Posted by DoItAllPaul

I was asking... because i don't know what dude is talking about. I dont know

air-jordan-iv-fire-red-2012-retro-teaser.jpg
Okay, here is the link for the OFFICIAL releases this fall: http://sneakernews.com/20...etro-releases-fall-2012/
Those who are too lazy to click the link, here's the break down.

These are the 23rd-anniversary 4's that release in July that will retail for $160; there picture is blacked out because there is no official image for them.

air-jordan-retros-fall-2012-9.jpg

Here is the White/Varsity Red-Black 4's ($160) that releases in August (for now, could be pushed up or pushed back)

air-jordan-retros-fall-2012-03.jpg

All credit goes to SneakerNews.

*See, 2 different sneakers.

Now everyone can stop calling the White/Varsity Red-Black 4's the 23rd-anniversary 4's, cause it's not!

The Bred 4's you have pictured is only RUMORED to come out this year.

If they do come out, it won't be until October at the earliest, but count on these being a "Black Friday" release to build up even more hype for 'em.

Thank you 
glasses.gif

I'm on. Skipped out last go round cause I wasn't digging spike's haggard @#! mug haha

It was all explained a few pages back.

If people are that interested all you have to do is look.

Glad these are dropping! I just sold my DS pair of Mars (due to the fear of knowing the soles/Air Unit will probably messed up after being stored away for 7 years), so I'll be needing a fresh pair of this colorway.

Props on that explanation @FutureDHughes. We could probably avoid all of the confusion if the OP was edited to reflect that info.

Originally Posted by soledout23

I'm gonna cop anyways even though I know that the quality is going to be somewhat crappy.

Hahaha this is what the game has come to. Let's all try to stay positive. We did get a pleasant surprise with the Banned 1s last year. Nike still has the capability to make a quality sneaker made from quality materials. 

if the bred 4s come out, copping 2 pairs -- the white varsity red 4s don't do it for me, but the 3s do -- anyone else feel the same ?

Originally Posted by soledout23

I'm gonna cop anyways even though I know that the quality is going to be somewhat crappy.
Seriously?!? Why!?
I don't understand the logic in this?
But then again its your own money your burning. *shrugs*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom