Air Jordan 4 White / Varisty Red - Black 23rd Anniversary

Status
Not open for further replies.
i def need these i copped the ones from 06 ans sold them in two weeks to a guy who bought them off my feet for $120 in the malkl lol i need these again in my life

easy pass, not a fan of any Fire Red Js - too much red for my personal taste

good luck to everyone, it's gonna be a high demand shoe

in 89 when I was beastin for the WC & BC, my local stop only had these! Spent my FIRST paycheck on these, it was all they had! Got tha mars when they dropped (now, that was pleather) and wore untill they died, which didn't take long. have fun w/ these fellas....

Originally Posted by Lizaker4Lizife

easy pass, not a fan of any Fire Red Js - too much red for my personal taste

good luck to everyone, it's gonna be a high demand shoe

Really?
Hoping this is an easy cop since they came out in 06.

Nothing is an easy cop these days so save your breath and prepare for a riot lol... I'm still lost on if this is really the anniversary shoe or is this a separate release. Doesn't make sense to celebrate with this as the celebration of the IVs 23rd when I was retroed in 06....

I always wanted a pair of these when i was a kid ,and I never got them.

I going to grab a pair when they drop. cant wait
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Twinsnyc

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

still got DS mars iv's sitting in the closet... they retro shoes way too fast now... another reason why I am close to retirement

This.

this.

i never saw alot of ppl with these

I'm more excited about the Olympic VIs and VIIs than these but still looking forward to the release. Especially since there's no dumb Mars face on the heel.

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

Originally Posted by Twinsnyc

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

still got DS mars iv's sitting in the closet... they retro shoes way too fast now... another reason why I am close to retirement

This.

this.

i never saw alot of ppl with these
This...

Originally Posted by edunpeal

i might am copping them just so i could keep my mars 4s on ice
ohwell.gif
and this.

Im thinking JB will on the Anniv pair add a once in a lifetime since OG NIKE AIR pair as part of a thank you for sticking with us after all these years type of release.  Now that would be nice

Whats crazy is I had a pair of the mars 4 when it released back in 06 I had them clean for about year then started to rock me a lot then decided to ride my motorcycle with them and guess what all the netting and soles got burned from the engine being hot and pretty much melted a bit. I threw them away then come to find out eBay they are going for 300+ dollars lol smh

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

Originally Posted by Scott A

Best IVs

Breds are over these IMO.
I like these better IMO.

Breds are real nice, but the color blocking on these was sickkk.

Missed out on the Mars and have been waiting.
devil.gif

Originally Posted by BDUB313

Whats crazy is I had a pair of the mars 4 when it released back in 06 I had them clean for about year then started to rock me a lot then decided to ride my motorcycle with them and guess what all the netting and soles got burned from the engine being hot and pretty much melted a bit. I threw them away then come to find out eBay they are going for 300+ dollars lol smh

Yeah but if your pair had melted netting and wings / leather / mesh, you know what they're worth?

Nothing.
roll.gif

I would've kept them and rocked em anyways.
laugh.gif

W Cements
Mars
B Cements

as for this release i wore my Mars IV about 5 times. Long time before release, so i'll decide a month or two before.

the quality can't possibly be worse than the mars
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom