Air Jordan 4 White / Varisty Red - Black 23rd Anniversary

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dr Randy
roll.gif

cant wait for these

after august im pretty much done with JB releases till the the winter time. black cement IVs and the cool grey IXs and bred XIs
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by three6mafia

cant wait for these

after august im pretty much done with JB releases till the the winter time. black cement IVs and the cool grey IXs and bred XIs
pimp.gif

Are you not getting the Dark Charcoal 7s September 1st?

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

cant wait for these

pimp.gif

Naw. Can't stand those.

cant wait for these

pimp.gif

Naw. Can't stand those.

Oh.
laugh.gif

Its all good.

You can't go wrong with your list though.

Naw. Can't stand those.

Oh.
laugh.gif

Its all good.

You can't go wrong with your list though.

You know what, after seeing those recent pics It might be a game time decision.
happy.gif
Prolly pass though. Screw it, more for you guys
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

Originally Posted by KMante

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

So is the white/red colorway the 23rd anny colorway? or is there another white/red colorway??
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
Actually, I'm not sure why exactly he asked, but I want to know cause it has happened in the past before.

The Laser IV's came out in late 2005, and the Mars IV's came out in 2006. They are basically the same shoe as the Fire-red IV's. One had laser design and the other had the Mars logo. 

Spoiler [+]
bf016869cfb2cd45e0163f89b24fa18cdea52ab0_r.jpeg
b8236f426f5bc653b929c9af4a9bec107e96692e_r.jpeg
nerd.gif

IVs are dead, way more dead than any other jordan to date even the XI. the leather on the white cememnt IV was a plastic flimsy crap type of leather and they sold out instantly so why would these have any better quality. JB is slippin but ya'll keep coppin crap so its never going to stop

I'm skipping the Obsidians and the Olympic 6 and 7... then Grabbing a couple of the Fire Red IVs...then splitting the Gold Medal Pack with a friend (i get the 6)...Then i'll grab the Kilroy 9 (Only because I was infatuated with the Kilroy commercials back in the day)... Skipping the Charcoals...Might copp 1 pair of Olives...Then going hard on the Bred IV and Bred XI. Anything i left out, i'm skipping. 2011 and 2012 have been heavy retro years. 2013 is only gonna offer us MORE, including a TON of Vs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom