Air Jordan 4 WMNS “Mushrooms” September 2019

Mushrooms?

Can't imagine the "story" behind these :lol:

I believe they are called 'Mushrooms' because that's colorname of the upper, much like the Pinnacle AM1 Mushrooms which released in Men's and Women's versions.
peXM16GHPEpjA92U9

buHtEpEsHnDzsrCy8

g3BEpQbwFTYYvuBQ6

Color is slightly darker on the 4 it seems

Unless they are very limited I'm pretty sure they will. I can't think of the last women's exclusive that sold out fast except for those ugly *** red 8s.

I believe they are called 'Mushrooms' because that's colorname of the upper, much like the Pinnacle AM1 Mushrooms which released in Men's and Women's versions.
peXM16GHPEpjA92U9

buHtEpEsHnDzsrCy8

g3BEpQbwFTYYvuBQ6

Color is slightly darker on the 4 it seems

Those Air Maxes, the Air Forces from 1998 (and plenty of other AF1s since), some Dunks, some Air Max 97s, some Air Max 95s, some Footscapes, etc.

Mushroom isn't a new color for Nike at all so all these confused posts are weird to me :lol:

These IVs are clean though.

Those Air Maxes, the Air Forces from 1998 (and plenty of other AF1s since), some Dunks, some Air Max 97s, some Air Max 95s, some Footscapes, etc.

Mushroom isn't a new color for Nike at all so all these confused posts are weird to me :lol:

Bro, The People's Eyebrow was in full effect when I was reading those responses too.

Like they used that color multiple times less than 2yrs ago.

Air Jordan 1 High Premium WMNS
Color: Black/Fossil-Pale Ivory
Style Code: AH7389-003
Release Date: August 2019
Price: $160
Air-Jordan-1-High-Premium-WMNS-Black-Fossil-Pale-Ivory-AH7389-003-Release-Date-Price.png

They kinda give off a Jordan 3 Man Of The Woods vibe. I dig the iridescent hits, and Sneaker Files said nubuck appears premium. These could be my first 4, but seeing as 4s are already narrow and these are women's a 1/2 size up is a must.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom