Air Jordan 4 x Levi's

Surprisingly, I got exclusive access but kept getting payment errors while trying to checkout. My size is still showing, but I still can't checkout. Very frustrating!

Surprisingly, I got exclusive access but kept getting payment errors while trying to checkout. My size is still showing, but I still can't checkout. Very frustrating!
Try turning off all filters!

I tried PayPal, a credit card, and debit card. SNKRS app is updated, but I uninstalled and reinstalled anyway...no luck.

My girl was home all day to get the 4s from WCS and the FedEx driver didn’t even knock or leave a notice but have an email they attempted.

My girl was home all day to get the 4s from WCS and the FedEx driver didn’t even knock or leave a notice but have an email they attempted.

fedex is horrible imo. they once left a package when it required signature. today i had some joy cons delivered and the fedex driver cried about me taking too long to come to the door, and on top of that that the side of the box was torn almost completely open like somebody took a look and decided wasnt worth stealing. i was able to put my whole hand in and take out my merchandise without having to cut anything. was that bad.

IMG_1069.JPG
Just got a late notification from snkrs app. So just copped. Wasn't able to access the page earlier this morning. Looks like several sizes are still in stock. :nthat:

Got my blacks in from Windy City sole and I got the blank tag version , size 10.5

And congrats to those who got the exclusive access

Ps does the logo tag on the front of the tongue supposed to feel like cardboard paper

Last edited:
FA878726-F91A-4F4A-9207-A473BB2C0DD1.jpeg

Got the blues in from stockx Friday. Box came with a decent sized rip. Not a huge box condition guy but they’ve canceled two of my orders for a rip 1/3 of the size of this box, So that rubs me the wrong way. Prolly gonna just accept the coupon instead of returning them

Happy to complete the set. Been wearing the blacks into the ground.
Blue > black > white for me.
29469985-4713-40F3-8FE3-DEEE4AB20571.jpeg

so my blue pair got delivered 6mins ago "left at front door" i was home and heard no doorbell or the loud ups truck in the front..contacted stockx via email already. any additional advice? will call ups also shortly.

so my blue pair got delivered 6mins ago "left at front door" i was home and heard no doorbell or the loud ups truck in the front..contacted stockx via email already. any additional advice? will call ups also shortly.

Checked neighbors house? I ran a block away to catch the truck one day and asked the driver about my delivery. He drove back and turned out he dropped off my package at the house across the street.

Checked neighbors house? I ran a block away to catch the truck one day and asked the driver about my delivery. He drove back and turned out he dropped off my package at the house across the street.
Checked the nearby neighbors house and nothing. Something strange happened :frown: I've been living at the same location for 10+ yrs and havent lost a package or have something strange happen until today.
checked backdoor?
No backdoor where I live, just a backyard ^^

If we're including non-original-silhouettes, then the Blue Levis is my shoe of the year (so far). I love the Air Max 1 Parra as well.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom