Air Jordan 4 x Levi's

My box from Stock X also had a small rip in one corner on the lid. Is it worth complaining about? What will they give you?

20180724_124010.jpg
Levis tag size 11 from wcs came in lookin good

My box from Stock X also had a small rip in one corner on the lid. Is it worth complaining about? What will they give you?

I sent them an email for mine just because of the fact I’ve had sales denied for a box in better shape than the rip on mine. The rip was prolly 3-4 inches long right by the size tag.

They gave me an option of a full refund or a $20 coupon. Just took the coupon because the rip doesn’t bother me and it also has no expiration date. It will be used eventually.

I really like these Levi 4 collabs. I don’t have a pair yet but I’m curious where you guys are seeing those custom black 4s. I saw a few earlier in this thread. Would like to see more.

Got my pair from wsc last week, box and shoes look really good, big UP to bigkahuna for the link. Appreciate it....it. mine came with the Levi tag as well.

i have a few pairs of Levi's jeans with the blank tag, so both are accurate

yea doesnt really matter on my jeans and i own a whole bunch of levis. but on this collab id want it to say levis. i wouldnt return em or anything if i got a blank tag, just saying id prefer levis.

yea doesnt really matter on my jeans and i own a whole bunch of levis. but on this collab id want it to say levis. i wouldnt return em or anything if i got a blank tag, just saying id prefer levis.
Yea me too. Crazy how there is a price difference of about $20 for the word Levi :lol:

Yea me too. Crazy how there is a price difference of about $20 for the word Levi :lol:

branding is a powerful thing. if another company made banned 1s or sbb1s with EVERYTHING the exact same, except no wings logo/jordan branding, they wouldnt sell id suspect. cause not jordans lol

Back
Top Bottom