Air Jordan 4 x Levi's

My I thought lowball offer of $560 was accepted yesterday on stockx for the blue denims. Hopefully they ship. I wasn't expecting it to ever really get accepted. But will post pics if/when they come in.
Thats how much I got mine for. I'm sure they will go up to the 6 in a few months and the following years.

Got in the blacks from snkrs. In hand, somewhat disappointing overall. Also a lot of extra fabric strings all over. ✂️
Here's my Levi prefs
Blue > white > black

So as a heads up to anyone with the white pair:

I waterproofed them with a scotchgard made for denim and threw them on feet for about the last two weeks or so. Fast forward to yesterday and I figured I'll clean up some scuff marks using my Jason Markk cleaner. So I go to try to use my brush and I start scrubing the upper, but the soapy premixed water is flying off in a thousand different directions, and flew a solid 5 feet in radius, because of the scotchguard--huge mess. With other waterproofers that I've used in the past, usually they protect against some liquid, but not a lot of liquid hitting the shoe at once. At some point it usually gets overwhelmed by the saturation.

So I decided I'd mix half a teaspoon of basic Tide detergent with some water and hoped it would cut through the scotchgard barrier, and surprisingly it did. Except I immediately noticed that, although it easily got the black scuffs out of the denim, the denim in those areas of the shoe were now bright ****in white. Now one of my shoes looks like one of those before and after pictures of a set of teeth in a Crest teeth whitening commercial...

I don't know if it was the detergent alone that caused the denim to go so white, or a combination of the detergent and the underlying scotchgard. Either way, as a warning or maybe some people want it, but that cream/off-white colored denim is capable of going bright white....

So as a heads up to anyone with the white pair:

I waterproofed them with a scotchgard made for denim and threw them on feet for about the last two weeks or so. Fast forward to yesterday and I figured I'll clean up some scuff marks using my Jason Markk cleaner. So I go to try to use my brush and I start scrubing the upper, but the soapy premixed water is flying off in a thousand different directions, and flew a solid 5 feet in radius, because of the scotchguard--huge mess. With other waterproofers that I've used in the past, usually they protect against some liquid, but not a lot of liquid hitting the shoe at once. At some point it usually gets overwhelmed by the saturation.

So I decided I'd mix half a teaspoon of basic Tide detergent with some water and hoped it would cut through the scotchgard barrier, and surprisingly it did. Except I immediately noticed that, although it easily got the black scuffs out of the denim, the denim in those areas of the shoe were now bright ****in white. Now one of my shoes looks like one of those before and after pictures of a set of teeth in a Crest teeth whitening commercial...

I don't know if it was the detergent alone that caused the denim to go so white, or a combination of the detergent and the underlying scotchgard. Either way, as a warning or maybe some people want it, but that cream/off-white colored denim is capable of going bright white....

Thanks for sharing...

I remember some years ago people removing the yellowing off the “aged” look of the AJKO midsole. My guess is the same type of deal with the Levi’s. Interesting though.

Starting getting access denied, but it still lets me get in queue with a different browser. How can you tell how far your are in the queue?

Got in the blacks from snkrs. In hand, somewhat disappointing overall. Also a lot of extra fabric strings all over. ✂️
Here's my Levi prefs
Blue > white > black

Close!

Blue > White >>>>> Black

That's not to say the black pair is bad, necessarily. In a vacuum, it's pretty cool. It's just that the blue and white pairs are amazing.

I have question regarding the sizing, does GS 7Y == US 7 Men? any difference in terms of quality?
wanted to get the black one, but, the price for the US7 Men is kinda expensive

I'm getting access denied now.
Starting getting access denied, but it still lets me get in queue with a different browser. How can you tell how far your are in the queue?

I was in the queue for 2 and a half hours. The progress bar went across the whole way then I was put into a blank queue screen with a few words and it kept refreshing. Finally I got the Access Denied. TWO AND A HALF FREAKING HOURS. :angry:

I sent an email to WCS and asked them could I get the Levi's tag instead of the blank and this their response. We ship what ever we bought from the store. Please do not order. I don’t want the stress of you saying you got a blank. Order from someone else. Thanks. I was like damn, lol

I sent an email to WCS and asked them could I get the Levi's tag instead of the blank and this their response. We ship what ever we bought from the store. Please do not order. I don’t want the stress of you saying you got a blank. Order from someone else. Thanks. I was like damn, lol

UNLESS they were receiving an overwhelming amount of similar e-mails ...

That response is garbage. They have both versions. You're paying good money. It isn't that hard to accommodate.

daaamn lol

Back
Top Bottom