Air Jordan 4 x Levi's

Any advice for the Undefeated raffle? Do they run out of raffle tickets?

Best time to go in order to wait the least amount of time - 10:30? 2pm? 4pm? Any advice would be appreciated.

after seeing the pics from overkillshop these dont look that great. the promo pics make them look way better for some reason

djnick djnick You're wilding bro. These going to look crazy after some wears and tears. I'm putting sand paper to them soon as I get em. They look wild good distressed. Even not distressed they're clean.

IMG_6529.JPG

Yeah. They’ll wear in. Koston skated in em and put some rips n ish on them too. But 4’s tough to break in like that for me. Rubber solid.

I should hit up my ex who used to work for levi’s like that.. connections :lol: nahh

Any advice for the Undefeated raffle? Do they run out of raffle tickets?

Best time to go in order to wait the least amount of time - 10:30? 2pm? 4pm? Any advice would be appreciated.

Recently, they've been handing out slips of paper with a code that you have to enter online. The line is never that long unless they run out of slips and have to print more. As long as you're there before 5:00 pm you should get a raffle code. I've gone during lunch time, in the morning, and late in the day and it's never been a long wait.

Got a family member that works at the Nike office. Used him once to get the SJ because I thought they'd sell out. Got those on DQ... Didn't really bother him on shoes until I saw these. Simply asked if there was anyway to get a pair... didn't ask for a discount or anything just wanted to see if he could secure it. Told me he'd check and then he hit me back like yea, $170.00. got invoice and confirmation just waiting on the shoes so I know its real.
That's love.

Man I really like this shoe.. sucks Im not likely to win. I did like 3 raffles. No chance Im paying resell either.

djnick djnick You're wilding bro. These going to look crazy after some wears and tears. I'm putting sand paper to them soon as I get em. They look wild good distressed. Even not distressed they're clean.

IMG_6529.JPG

Imma really have to see em in person. But the rumored black ones looked instant cop for me

Back
Top Bottom