Air Jordan 4 x Levi's

Word of caution for those thinking about buying these from sellers/businesses you don't know, or even through StockX/Goat. They have REP pairs on the market now, and there's no legit test against the legit/fake pairs as of yet. StockX/Goat could be selling fakes, as I speak about this, so please be careful, and do your homework.
Where have you seen these REP pairs for you to make this statement?

got a call from a private no. to pick up by 9 pm ... have a “friend” who has pranked me with this ish before. Hope this is legit. #withfriendslikethesewhoneedsenemies

lmao my friend did this with Yeezy Barneys raffle and a masked phone number. Barney's was takin forever to contact winners for payment, and this fool calls me asking all kinds of info over the phone until it got to asking for Social Sec Number and whether I was still interested if size 4's were all that were left. Fool busted out laughing over the phone

i wish my guy (who got a girl to call) busted out laughing. im a pretty smart dude and i thought about the details of the call my entire way there. said to myself “if its a prank big ups tp him”. Well it was a PRANk FML. this dudr aint really a friend, more of a fellow sneakerhead who i camped out with at one time and parted ways with...now he ****s with me cos hes a jealous loser and obviously stepped up his game in doing so (instead of stepping up his game in copping). Plan on paying him a jay and silent bob type of visit if u catch my drift. thanks to those who wished me luck....gonna need it for next month

i wish my guy (who got a girl to call) busted out laughing. im a pretty smart dude and i thought about the details of the call my entire way there. said to myself “if its a prank big ups tp him”. Well it was a PRANk FML. this dudr aint really a friend, more of a fellow sneakerhead who i camped out with at one time and parted ways with...now he ****s with me cos hes a jealous loser and obviously stepped up his game in doing so (instead of stepping up his game in copping). Plan on paying him a jay and silent bob type of visit if u catch my drift. thanks to those who wished me luck....gonna need it for next month

Yeah that **** sounds too elaborate to be an innocent prank lol. Sucks man

Nah I don't know who y'all are to allow dudes to make them types of calls. I'd take less offense to someone disrespecting my mother over a prank call for a shoe pick up. Told my boys that's crossing the line, if any of y'all ever try that I'm punching you in your face I don't play that game

Yeah that **** sounds too elaborate to be an innocent prank lol. Sucks man

very far from innocent, hes a dumb fk who thinks its a game

Nah I don't know who y'all are to allow dudes to make them types of calls. I'd take less offense to someone disrespecting my mother over a prank call for a shoe pick up. Told my boys that's crossing the line, if any of y'all ever try that I'm punching you in your face I don't play that game

that’s exactly what i’m about to do

dont mean to kill good vibes for those who won. always be careful who you give ur contact info too...this dude knows my nt username too so he knows i got the black kaws smfh

does anyone wanna comfort me?

dr-evil-crying1.gif

i agree its a douche move to pull a prank like that....but u tripping if u think between the guy who prank called me and the guy who disrespected my mother, that im gonna choose to be more upset at the first guy.

id take more offense to the guy disrespecting my mom. sneakers drop every week. ya moms is ya only moms. for the guy who prank called me....we aint friends no more, peace. for the guy who disrespected my mom....he gets socked in the face AND we aint friends no more, peace.

but thats just me.

Word of caution for those thinking about buying these from sellers/businesses you don't know, or even through StockX/Goat. They have REP pairs on the market now, and there's no legit test against the legit/fake pairs as of yet. StockX/Goat could be selling fakes, as I speak about this, so please be careful, and do your homework.
The fakes look horribly bad

Back
Top Bottom