Air Jordan 4 x Levi's

I trust you mean well with your intentions when you posted that message, but using the phrase "could be" for companies like StockX or Goat, who rely on 100% legitimate verification before they send on the sneakers that has been purchased on their site, raises the possibility that they may send on fakes without proper verification (which isn't true). Just because there are no published legit checks doesn't mean that they cannot be properly checked and verified. This kind of fearmongering would (not "could") lead to a possible defamation suit from either company, if the message gains any traction and they do catch wind of it, especially since you have not provided any proof of this happening.

I'm sure you mean well, but I'd strongly advise you post a retraction and remove the message (I've not quoted your original message to make it easier to remove) to avoid any potential legal trouble.

Dam, bro, you a StockX employee? Doubting their legit check is nowhere near dafamation!

Ahem, this is my argument verbatim, "Word of caution for those thinking about buying these from sellers/businesses you don't know, or even through StockX/Goat. They have REP pairs on the market now, and there's no legit test against the legit/fake pairs as of yet. StockX/Goat could be selling fakes, as I speak about this, so please be careful, and do your homework."(you totally botched what I said, to make it look as if I'm ******ed. lol) not what you wrote. Close, but no cigar, Sir. :wink:

if you have to type out sounds like "ahem" on the internet youre a lame. sorry not sorry. stuff like that just makes u sound douchey. when people "clear" their throat in real life when there is actually nothing stuck in their throat, theyre grandstanding. just sayin.

do you think youre doing anyone a favor by telling us theres already rep pairs on the market? this is not something new dude. for EVERY release, there are rep pairs on the market. you were on point with the dont buy from places that are not reputable, because thats the general rule....but then u jumped off the cliff when you said be careful of stockx and goat. you cant imply that its too early so even stockx/goat might not be able to tell the diff, and then proceed to post a pair that even i could spot were fake from my couch.

those are the 2 most legit places to cop kicks from. based on your logic, footlocker is even more risky to cop from than stockx/goat right? cause stockx and goat at least try their best to actively legit check the products. at footlocker half the employees dont even know the names of shoes. i doubt those same people would spot a pair of fakes being returned. as long as theyre not worn and theyre not super god awful fakes, theyll just glance at the sole and give u a refund. most times tjhey dont even check the other shoes sole. you could easily be copping a fake returned pair right? c'mon now. youre reaching. its possible...but its a reach.

you gonna tell people flightclub might be selling fakes too next? LOL

i would say close but no cigar....but u not even close tho.

I trust you mean well with your intentions when you posted that message, but using the phrase "could be" for companies like StockX or Goat, who rely on 100% legitimate verification before they send on the sneakers that has been purchased on their site, raises the possibility that they may send on fakes without proper verification (which isn't true). Just because there are no published legit checks doesn't mean that they cannot be properly checked and verified.

you get it. he doesnt.

Last edited:
i will buy on eBay after I take my L. ONLY ONE TIME I WAS SOLD A FAKE is WAS THE JORDAN 12 red gym. The stitching was pink dead give away got my money back and don’t see the selling anymore on eBay

Nah, just because there are a few listings that are up doesn’t mean that they allow selling fakes. Those just haven’t been reported enough to be taken down

this. ebay def doesnt knowingly allow the sale of counterfeits. thats illegal. they can get sued i believe? im not sure about that last part.

I said they "could be" selling fakes, never said they were, nor couldn't spot them. :rofl: I just said use caution that's all, I hate when people get ripped off, for their hard earned money.

if you say they could be selling fakes, then you are definitely at the same time saying that they cant spot em. how else would it be possible that they "could be" selling fakes? unless on purpose. you are not making any sense. youre contradicting yaself.

Last edited:
Its+just+a+laugh+bro+you+are+stupid+go+_38f21e4efc18a13e5dcfa00b218c8856.jpg

lame. thanks for proving me right.

Went to the Yeezy thread for a bit and found it hilarious this shoe was being trashed in there. Complaining about JB’s lack of originality. Meanwhile, the heads in there (don’t get me wrong, I like Yeezys):

1. Hate a shoe then fiend after it (700)
2. Every new release of 350 v2 is better then the last (and the best one yet)
3. Haven’t had any changes other than colorway and a couple of chunky releases - wave runners and desert rat. Wave runners aren’t too bad IMO.
4. Would probably go nuts if Levis and Adidas collaborates on a Yeezy, but JB lacks originality.

It’s winter time so while my Yeezys are stocked away and I’m wearing more Jordan’s, I guess I’m more defensive about it.

Im pondering how people can come in here and post nonsense info that makes zero sense rofl

YO GUYS THERES REPS OF THESE ON THE MARKET! BEWARE OF REPUTABLE SELLERS!

rofl.

here END pair (EU), and it has the normal Levis label (with the text)

really nice in person!!! :D

Nice, I get my SVD pair today. And on that topic, I wish StockX would change the misinformation that EU pairs are all blank tabs and US pairs are Levis tabs. Just call it blank tab and Levis tab if there are people actually looking for specific tabs

Nah, just because there are a few listings that are up doesn’t mean that they allow selling fakes. Those just haven’t been reported enough to be taken down
They say they don’t allow it but they do. Go report those auctions and see wat happens. They will remain on eBay until they sell. Watch go ahead. Thing is eBay gets paid if their fake or legit so eBay doesn’t really care

Can we get back to talking shoes please?

Would love to see more pictures. Anybody got an idea of what these might settle at? I need tag and no tag but I'm not tryna pay more than $1200. I fear that ship has already sailed...

cant believe how dope this shoe looks... can not wait for the black and white ones to drop in June I think the white ones will be the easy one to cop

Back
Top Bottom