Air Jordan 4 x UNION LA Thread

A48BBCD4-1EF6-41B0-B2B4-C1754BC7A1A2.jpeg

just touched down. much thx to those who chimed in with positive vibes helping me LC these. again, THAT is what this community is for. to HELP each other... :nthat:

IMG_20201102_124401_992.jpg

They look great, bro!

I want to apologize to you. I think all this crazy political stuff I’ve been consuming has had me on edge lately. I should have kept my negative opinions to myself. My bad. Glad you got a great pair, enjoy them in good health. 🙏🏼

They look great, bro!

I want to apologize to you. I think all this crazy political stuff I’ve been consuming has had me on edge lately. I should have kept my negative opinions to myself. My bad. Glad you got a great pair, enjoy them in good health. 🙏🏼
it's all good, bro. i get it. we all on edge right now, myself included. takes a man to say something like that so respect. and it's all love bro.

Anyone spray with protector, like Jason markx or forcefield or anything?

So, I got my DS guavas a bit dirty just from touching them. I tried cleaning them but now that spot looks a little discolored and the suede is not as soft.

I immediately bought some crep protect (went with Reshoevn8r brand) and sprayed them before wearing them.

Suede is sensitive and difficult to clean, so I definitely recommend spraying them. I should have learned my lesson after taking my Travis 6s bar hopping.

Anyone wanna trade their off noir 4s sz 9.5 for the sail OW 5s sz 9.5 ?? 👀👀👀👀👀 need to compete the set and honestly off noir the most versatile shoe of the year .

The new pics are not as bad as the initial ones but they're still not good.

Knowing Nike we are about to get a few pairs of these skate shoes.

They are simply hyping them up with a collaboration.

In terms of manufacturing, this is a new shoe meaning they had to make new templates and molds to produce these.

They're not about to waste that to only drop one shoe.

Mark my words; we will get a few generic non-collabs of these
I just cant get over the toe box.
I'll never be able to get over that toe box.

It's not as pronounced in the black pair because its all black but that Guava pair is bad.
these joints went form atrocious to just kinda wack for me.

None the less I will be lined up to take my L come release day.

For the flip or trade bait.

50CF587E-2971-471F-A68D-16558E82F78B.jpeg

1604424181649.gif

Back
Top Bottom