Air Jordan 4 x UNION LA Thread

Hope those who hate stay away - but we know that's not gonna be the case :smh:

116906699_588707048479678_925733013462191306_n.jpg

No one ever did this in NYC.

Late 90s early 2000s they sure as hell did. I mean really there was only two ways to go about wearing a Jordan 4 in those days, either you tucked your pants behind the tongue to show off the shoe or covered dam near 70% of your sneaker with your pants. There was no in between. Anyone who grew up in this Era can attest to that.

Now did they stay folded when people wore them like that? I haven’t had 4s in forever but I can’t see the fold holding.

I remember the baggy jeans tucked behind the tongue look, that was all sneakers during the baggy era.

I remember when 4s came back in the early 00s and people taking pics showing the tags so you could see but never saw anyone wear them like that. I’m getting old and forgetful so maybe I forgot.

Now did they stay folded when people wore them like that? I haven’t had 4s in forever but I can’t see the fold holding.

I remember the baggy jeans tucked behind the tongue look, that was all sneakers during the baggy era.

I remember when 4s came back in the early 00s and people taking pics showing the tags so you could see but never saw anyone wear them like that. I’m getting old and forgetful so maybe I forgot.
yea they basically fold it like where the crease is at the forefoot. joint looked awkward and imo was not a good look lol

Not feeling the tongue or the piss yellow midsoles but the Nike Air does it for me. Will cop if possible.

Back
Top Bottom