Air Jordan 4 x UNION LA Thread

Who said that the Guavas were more limited than the Noirs? seems like that’s not the case or there’s just more demand for the Noirs

this confirmed?

Guavas is Union exclusive, just like how the Royal 1s were

Noirs is expected to have a wider release next month

the 1’s release the black toes If im not mistaken were worth more in the beginning, then the royals surpassed that as time did its job

Black based will always be popular because of how easy it is to pull off, I also think the Noirs look better but ai grabbed a pair of Guavas

Will be used as bait

I’d save the old checkout links just in case they restock. Also, imo the delta mids are the best shoe in the collection. Wanna see some on feet pics of those.

I thought noirs were the union exclusive?

honestly I wasn't interested in these I guess why I don't know **** especially what color an orange is

Bro I really thought the question was gonna be something “fatboys” related... the fast food place across the street from where he was interviewing... cause they legit had mad shots were they wanted you to see that...

Guavas is Union exclusive, just like how the Royal 1s were

Noirs is expected to have a wider release next month

the 1’s release the black toes If im not mistaken were worth more in the beginning, then the royals surpassed that as time did its job

Black based will always be popular because of how easy it is to pull off, I also think the Noirs look better but ai grabbed a pair of Guavas

Will be used as bait

Storm Blue Unions were definitely more sought after initially because they were "exclusive". Over time the Black Toes Unions became more popular and worth more on secondary market.

I wanted some apparel too, but couldn't get back through the queue.
All good though.

PO

Back
Top Bottom