Air Jordan 4 x UNION LA Thread

these joints went form atrocious to just kinda wack for me.

None the less I will be lined up to take my L come release day.

For the flip or trade bait.

This dude is using Gentry logic. I was wondering what else 2020 would bring us, and here we are.

Can all those in love with these 4s please AT THE VERY LEAST... admit these are a huge drop off from the Union 1s??
I’m a Jordan 1 fan, so the 1 as a model is better than the Jordan 4 IMO. And you do realize that this is YOUR opinion right?

It always perplexes me how people can act as if there’s actually such thing as a right or wrong opinion when it comes to subjective sht like shoes.

It always perplexes me how people can act as if there’s actually such thing as a right or wrong opinion when it comes to subjective sht like shoes.
It’s his MO. He’s harmless

The opinion of a shoe is never wrong. Its an opinion. What goes wrong is when people get insulted for their opinion.
I dont like the shoe personally. But the reaction to them in a positive way is intriguing. Does that make me want them? No. Does that make me look at anyone a certain way? No.
I have said my peace on this model. I genuinely hope people that want em, get them. But to continue to beat a dead horse with your dislike does not change the release from coming.

felt so long ago

117313245_626681568223935_4751368563722902515_n.png

Back
Top Bottom