Air Jordan 4 x UNION LA Thread

i really don’t know much of the trivia besides north carolina/unc, jordan 11 being mj’s favorite, i’m guessing 1’s have the most colorways & i don’t know about most sold model?

All these twitter omments to the PW page being up: "What does that mean? What's the password?"

Definitely a lot of newcomers after the quick flip today.

I love the ****ery lmao
Dudes in here getting ready to face ****ery and the captcha like...
giphy.gif

At the moment I'm not seeing any secondary sites like last year, unless they made an entirely separate page with a different domain name.

i really don’t know much of the trivia besides north carolina/unc, jordan 11 being mj’s favorite, i’m guessing 1’s have the most colorways & i don’t know about most sold model?

Right?? It's really a guess up to that point unless you're some sort of huge Jordan fanatic. Which model has the most colorways?! I doubt the regular sneaker head will know this, unless it's some sort of obvious answer between choices like: Jordan 1, Jordan 16, Jordan 30 :lol:

At the moment I'm not seeing any secondary sites like last year.

Right?? It's really a guess up to that point unless you're some sort of huge Jordan fanatic. Which model has the most colorways?! I doubt the regular sneaker head will know this, unless it's some sort of obvious answer between choices like: Jordan 1, Jordan 16, Jordan 30 :lol:
if you own a pair of 15s you know his b day

Letting that timer end. I got one old page that will let me scroll still, and one new one that wont. Not refreshing either

Back
Top Bottom