Air Jordan 4 x UNION LA Thread

Both of my brothers are supposedly getting their pairs today. Nothing for me yet. Those green Kobes should deliver today, but I’m not as excited for those.

Let's go

20200903_142947.jpg

My size 10.5 came in a bit ago.

First thoughts: these are fire. Period. Fit wise, if you have narrower feet, you’ll likely want to go down half a size if you can swing a swap. Little long on me, but I’ve got wide flat feet - sizing down means a narrower cut and that ain’t worth the sacrifice in comfort imo.

Overall, another dope collab between Union and Jordan. May shoot for the noirs on the wide release, but wouldn’t be bummed if I didn’t get em

Haven't received a shipping notification for the Guavas but my UPS account says they created the label last night and it's supposed to be delivered tomorrow

This is what my raffle wins are looking like with no movement smh. I’m 20 minutes away from where the getting shipped from lol 🤦🏻‍♂️

Attachments

• 94CB1A7F-92E9-41F3-B012-6B27B02F2137.jpeg
    94CB1A7F-92E9-41F3-B012-6B27B02F2137.jpeg
    239.3 KB · Views: 556
Finally received my shipment confirmation tracking # @1:25pm CST. Still waiting to load into the UPS system fully.

Tough. could have even went down .5 size 🤷🏽‍♂️
BDD06B3B-81E2-4E63-BF13-764E0C13872D.jpeg
My size 10.5 came in a bit ago.

First thoughts: these are fire. Period. Fit wise, if you have narrower feet, you’ll likely want to go down half a size if you can swing a swap. Little long on me, but I’ve got wide flat feet - sizing down means a narrower cut and that ain’t worth the sacrifice in comfort imo.

Overall, another dope collab between Union and Jordan. May shoot for the noirs on the wide release, but wouldn’t be bummed if I didn’t get em

Ah damn, that isn't news I wanna hear. I got my usual size 8 that I wear across all Nikes (except some basketball kicks that I gotta half size up due to narrow fit). Hope I don't have to let them go or look for a size swap :frown:

Ah damn, that isn't news I wanna hear. I got my usual size 8 that I wear across all Nikes (except some basketball kicks that I gotta half size up due to narrow fit). Hope I don't have to let them go or look for a size swap :frown:
You could also just swap some thick insoles in if they fit loose on you. I got my OW5s in my normal 5 size and when they landed and fit way looser than I expected, I threw a thick-*** phylon insole from one of my Nike beaters in em and they fit perfect (and more comfortable now, tbh).

Trick that I still use: get some good wood shoe trees (if possible, a size or two above your actual size - but make sure they’re the spring loaded ones), put a couple pairs of socks on the forefoot of the shoe tree and put the shoe trees in the shoes for a few days. Should stretch em out a bit to make the width tolerable. Add pairs of socks as needed to get the fit you want.

Trick that I still use: get some good wood shoe trees (if possible, a size or two above your actual size - but make sure they’re the spring loaded ones), put a couple pairs of socks on the forefoot of the shoe tree and put the shoe trees in the shoes for a few days. Should stretch em out a bit to make the width tolerable. Add pairs of socks as needed to get the fit you want.

Wait, you said the run a bit long, right? If that's the case, why would I want to stretch them out even more if I went with my usual size? Shouldn't I half size down in that case?

Back
Top Bottom