Air Jordan 4 x UNION LA Thread

Easiest tell is that fakes have too much of the Union tag covered by the wings. People could always use authentic pics in their listings of course. I don't **** with eBay anymore.

Not anymore. New updated pairs have the tag out more. Also another way you were able to tell is the cut in the back was too low. That has now been fixed as well.

I am salllllllllllllllllltttttyyyyyyy SMFH. I am getting KILLED trying to lock down these size 12's for a respectable price and my goal was to do it before fakes got out there into the rotation:angry:. What else am I looking out for?

I am salllllllllllllllllltttttyyyyyyy SMFH. I am getting KILLED trying to lock down these size 12's for a respectable price and my goal was to do it before fakes got out there into the rotation:angry:. What else am I looking out for?
Homie I got a 12.5 in the Noir that I can’t wear. Too big from all I’ve been hearing.

created 9/11
was scheduled for delivery 9/15
finally scanned and had movement on 9/15
out for delivery today

thanks brother. I finally got it. It was crazy. It had no movement showing and then i got an update it was in NJ. I'm like WTF. UPS was messing with my emotions lol

Shoutout to the guy who waited 3 days to ship my sz13 Noirs from GOAT.... I hate people who try to sell shoes before they got em in hand, especially when they're taking delivery from Union lmao.
If you dont sell once you get shipping kn these hypebeast kickz the price can dip by a buck or better by the time you get them in. It's the smart thing to do most of the time.

If you dont sell once you get shipping kn these hypebeast kickz the price can dip by a buck or better by the time you get them in. It's the smart thing to do most of the time.
I just see it as ballsy to do on this type of release with the delays that people saw from Union, especially since GOAT only gives you 72 hours to ship (my seller cut it pretty close). Totally agree with what you're saying though.

I just see it as ballsy to do on this type of release with the delays that people saw from Union, especially since GOAT only gives you 72 hours to ship (my seller cut it pretty close). Totally agree with what you're saying though.
Consequences on GOAT are worth the risk. SX alleges they charge 15% of the sale that could be pricey on these types releases if they actually follow through. 10 pts on the G is nothing to squeeze an extra hundo or so out of a sale.

first off, the sizing, I wear TTS in my 1's, 3's and 4's and these Union 4's are TTS for me. If yall prefer a real snug fit, I can see why some of yall suggesting half size down. But don't be suggesting half size down like its the ONLY size that'll work lol. You will not be swimming in a TTS like some of these people seem to say.

second, for shipping on Goat/StockX, theres a lot of people that know how to scan in the UPS label as "Dropped off" but not actually drop off yet. Its one of those sneaky methods to bypass the "3 business days to ship after sale" meanwhile they themselves haven't received the shoes yet. And StockX/Goat can't say anything about the delays to the seller because the seller "dropped it off" and its out of their hands.

END is beyond trash, but I still entered.
54A717E0-EB79-468F-AB53-53A9F78AD3B7.gif

Part of the “they grew on me” crew :emoji_flushed:

I didn’t notice that these had a mesh vamp! Once I saw images of the tongue destitched on the Guavas, I changed my mind completely.

I see listing on various platforms, some prices seem too good to be true (~$600). How can you distinguish the legitimate pairs from the fakes?

Most if not all of the fakes look like that at the moment tho, so these are pretty easy to LC. Right now is the best time to buy imo. I always try to study up and find out what to look for on any pair I buy for resale, and apparently there is only one batch of reps atm which is why they all look like crap.

Back
Top Bottom