Air Jordan 5 black grape Legit Check

Looks like fakes in a legit box to me honestly..I think you're gonna need better pix outside. The good fakes of these are pretty close. Jumpman on heel looks big and low(could be the pix..Put both shoes together and snap a level heel shot, outside if possible. Midsole looks too shiny..Should be more matte. General shape and material looks off, legit 5s always have a nice round bumped out shape in the back when looking at them from the side. Fakes usually are more straight up like your pair pictured..

Legit pair notice the nice curve in the back..Even beaters will keep this curve.

View media item 1756583

2nd set of pix look MUCH better..They look ok to me now based on the new pix. Shape and material looks better now.

2nd set of pix look MUCH better..They look ok to me now based on the new pix. Shape and material looks better now.
Thanks bro appreciate, I guess the flash made em look like that.dude had like 8 other pairs of retros and sold em all so i figured these were legit,got some french blue 7s from him too but those came with the Nike receipt

Back
Top Bottom