Air Jordan 5 black grape Legit Check

China (taobao) can do it correctly ... i mean the tag inside 
receipt as well 
but look at the details of those ... many things are off 

the only things I question are the shoe tag and the sole jumpmans. the spacing on the production dates between the date and above line are different on each side

View media item 1773098

one of the jumpmans arms looks odd (left shoe). it could be the pic angle though.

View media item 1773101
maybe I'm just seeing things though.

the only things I question are the shoe tag and the sole jumpmans. the spacing on the production dates between the date and above line are different on each side

View media item 1773098

one of the jumpmans arms looks odd (left shoe). it could be the pic angle though.

View media item 1773101
maybe I'm just seeing things though.

Was looking at other pics of the tags from other sellers on ebay and it appears to be the same

Do they make fake of these with good precisions now? These look pretty nice to me.

How does the twentythirdteen look on the tongue? And does the seller have good review? Does it smell like glue?

Thin jumpman, fat jumpman. It is JB we're talking about. Lol

Last edited:
Y
Do they make fake of these with good precisions now? These look pretty nice to me.

How does the twentythirdteen look on the tongue? And does the seller have good review? Does it smell like glue?

Thin jumpman, fat jumpman. It is JB we're talking about. Lol[/quoteyeah it has the twenty thirteen but I heard it looks different on pairs,and yeah like I seen replica grapes and theyre really noticeable to tell like the mesh is icy,tongue is off,etc... And jb does have some quality issues on legit pairs

Back
Top Bottom