Air Jordan 5 Fresh Prince Friends and Family

Hey guys what’s up so I need a huge favor all jokes aside. I came upon these shoes when I was hangin our at sneakercon and saw these. I didn’t think at the moment because I knew what they were and really thought they were it until I saw the bottom of the shoe. Now supposedly while I did some research I had someone tell me that there are 2 bundles of these and that one has Jordan on the bottom and the other Nike. So I come to you guys to see if you can help me out. Thanks for the feedback really appreciate it.

Attachments

• CD4FFDB8-6408-4429-A85A-AC99C2718CD6.jpeg
    CD4FFDB8-6408-4429-A85A-AC99C2718CD6.jpeg
    161.8 KB · Views: 24
  • 06100F59-859C-4ACA-92BF-61CE637F9054.jpeg
    06100F59-859C-4ACA-92BF-61CE637F9054.jpeg
    282.1 KB · Views: 25
  • A60E24F9-BFF2-4ACA-B316-E054DA5B3022.jpeg
    A60E24F9-BFF2-4ACA-B316-E054DA5B3022.jpeg
    330.4 KB · Views: 24
  • 488F5435-68B9-4ACC-BC0B-43F278A5A299.jpeg
    488F5435-68B9-4ACC-BC0B-43F278A5A299.jpeg
    227.3 KB · Views: 24
  • 7BDFC1E0-A1F8-429C-835B-DD5476873995.jpeg
    7BDFC1E0-A1F8-429C-835B-DD5476873995.jpeg
    256.6 KB · Views: 27
Thank you so much so my pair isn’t authentic then right I don’t have gold netting and I doubt I have will Smith’s pair

Thank you so much so my pair isn’t authentic then right I don’t have gold netting and I doubt I have will Smith’s pair
Edit- Just realized your pair says NIKE on the sole..My bad.
Your pair above looks good as far as shape, quality etc, however the NIKE on the sole does bother me. Can you give more info on the price, how they said they came into them, do you have pics of the box; box labels etc? etc? I haven't seen any fakes of these yet, but that does not mean they are not a couple out there. There may actually be 2 "bundles" as the person stated above, but without seeing like 5-10 legitimate pairs that's going to be very hard to confirm.

Last edited:
Your pair above looks good as far as shape, quality etc, however the NIKE on the sole does bother me. Can you give more info on the price, how they said they came into them, do you have pics of the box; box labels etc? etc? I haven't seen any fakes of these yet, but that does not mean they are not a couple out there. There may actually be 2 "bundles" as the person stated above, but without seeing like 5-10 legitimate pairs that's going to be very hard to confirm.

That is what I am saying and yes I got the box etc I came I had to these because someone was dumping this pair on stock x for $1500 and I question them about that and why they said they needed cash, StockX went to the bank with the shoe and said they were legit etc. and then came back out with it I told her sell me the pair for 1.8k and we cashapp, since I feel like I got scam I chargeback and got my funds credited for now.

Hence sneakerslut said they look fine and there is a couple of pairs with Nike on the bottom quality wise it is top notch but it could be that these fakes are getting really good.

Attachments

• 83C734E8-04D6-40B6-B2FD-312704CF985F.jpeg
    83C734E8-04D6-40B6-B2FD-312704CF985F.jpeg
    152.7 KB · Views: 15
  • 294062D1-A583-4A2B-A859-C70ABB4649DB.png
    294062D1-A583-4A2B-A859-C70ABB4649DB.png
    564.2 KB · Views: 16
  • 7A63BEA1-8115-4DB2-B7B2-EDF048D661DC.png
    7A63BEA1-8115-4DB2-B7B2-EDF048D661DC.png
    907.6 KB · Views: 61
  • A8AC769F-EFF2-417D-8212-40B17F77DDDA.png
    A8AC769F-EFF2-417D-8212-40B17F77DDDA.png
    522.4 KB · Views: 62
Yeah, I'd have to say they appear legit as well quality wise. However man without definitive proof there were NIKE soles on some of the 23 Legit pairs (Like from Will himself or a couple of the winners he gifted them to) I would be HIGHLY uncomfortable purchasing them. For me they would have to say JORDAN. As for the 2 batches theory that would be very odd in my opinion, but who knows. I look at it like this, if they only made 23 pairs that should mean they would be produced side by side on the same line at the same time? How would this make it past QC, especially for a small batch F&F release? Also the asking price seems very good IMHO. As well as the ol' " I'm selling something for half price BECAUSE I need money". That's always suspect IMO. I'm super on the fence with this one. I do know there is a list of the winners online somewhere..Maybe you can reach out to a few of them maybe and confirm what's on their pairs. Sorry I couldn't be of more help.

Last edited:
Yeah, I'd have to say they appear legit as well quality wise. However man without definitive proof there were NIKE soles on some of the 23 Legit pairs (Like from Will himself or a couple of the winners he gifted them to) I would be HIGHLY uncomfortable purchasing them. For me they would have to say JORDAN. As for the 2 batches theory that would be very odd in my opinion, but who knows. I look at it like this, if they only made 23 pairs that should mean they would be produced side by side on the same line at the same time? How would this make it past QC, especially for a small batch F&F release? Also the asking price seems very good IMHO. As well as the ol' " I'm selling something for half price BECAUSE I need money". That's always suspect IMO. I'm super on the fence with this one. I do know there is a list of the winners online somewhere..Maybe you can reach out to a few of them maybe and confirm what's on their pairs. Sorry I couldn't be of more help.

I guess I could try that I don’t know where the list of winners is if you find it please share with me. Thanks for your help.

https://blog.omaze.com/will-smith-fresh-prince-air-jordans-winners/
Here you go. You are gonna need to do a bit of digging though, but this should get you started.
Damn man, good job on really helping out with a LC on a pair that you're not that familiar with. You OG members are truly appreciated and help out where others can't and I continue to learn new things from members like yourself on almost a daily basis. Thanks a ton for your contributions to the site brother.

Damn man, good job on really helping out with a LC on a pair that you're not that familiar with. You OG members are truly appreciated and help out where others can't and I continue to learn new things from members like yourself on almost a daily basis. Thanks a ton for your contributions to the site brother.
Thanks man, I appreciate the kind words. I'm just happy to be able to help some of you guys out and pass off some knowledge. Its a mine field out here right now. It's tougher than ever with these high end fake manufacturers and scams and bots and what not.

Thanks man, I appreciate the kind words. I'm just happy to be able to help some of you guys out and pass off some knowledge. Its a mine field out here right now. It's tougher than ever with these high end fake manufacturers and scams and bots and what not.
Jesus man you said it ! a mine field is a perfect comparison.

Back
Top Bottom