Air Jordan 5 "Grape" MAY 4th, 2013 - $160

Status
Not open for further replies.
FNL came through again........... Thats 3 pairs of BRED 11's, Thunder 4's, Grapes, and Bugs Bunny's

Last edited:
I'm not sure how anyone gets thru on FL/EB/FA/Champs, the second the links are added, it's basically error central for all four sites for me. Congrats to those of you that copped from them though.
You need to continue to  click add to cart... is to prevent bots. I copped a pair of LeBron X this morning after NDC put me on the waiting list.

at 5:32 got through on NDC after waiting 30min and order went through (got order email) Finishline got all the way out to place my order button. Then splash screen. smh. But the homie just called me and said i can have his DSG order if it goes through,.........

Fasting and Prayer works people!!! 

i have gotten theough with FNL and it won't let me check out. I have heard of other people's account being flagged but never had a problem. I have tried 3 different payments methods. I have money on all so thas not the problem. This **** pisses me off.

Waited in line for 35 minutes on NDC, but I got them. Yeaaaah buddy!

Originally Posted by therealest1  

This is my first online odyssey for release date sneaks on a high level like this. I signed into my Champs account before they went on sale, before the countdown counter expired so I'll be in like most members advised.

I kept clicking on my size once the timer ran out, I kept clicking to add, but it wasn't a sure thing, when I was finally able to add, I got popup screens stating that I had to wait to checkout after I clicked on checkout icon. They said it was based on many people ordering, but it would get to my turn.

It was still an ordeal to checkout, when I inputted my necessary info including my gift card info,the processing was stalled, I had to keep clicking the sorry, at maximum capacity little icon to back out of the checkout screen.

I had to do it over a few times once I got through, but finally got through to process order icon.

I'm shocked it too close to 20 minutes for me, I expected half an hour to over and hour based on other peeps' experience assessments of Foot Locker Inc. sites.

But you definitely have to be logged on and prepared to add out the gate, meaning once they become available after the timer runs out.

I hope everyone gets theirs at Foot Locker Inc. based sites. If I get these, it was definitely not worth driving around town to get stupid raffle tickets. It saved me gas, it only cost me a few hours of sleep. Computers are definitely better than driving since its already in your residency. Also, you get to avoid ghetto or ignorant people in malls along with the madness and ignorance that comes with it.
no one will ever read this
laugh.gif

got it added to cart on FNL and while checking out I got a error message "There was a problem processing your request. Please try again.
If you continue to receive this error, please contact customer care." I check my account and there is a pending order for the amount but pretty sure my order didnt get through... :/

Trying to get fnl and use my coupon and then would cancel NDC order.. not looking like im getting thru any time soon

just got thru on fnl. in a link i opened at 8:25... the other ones i opened at 8 are still splash... makes no sense
I clicked FNL before NDC. Copped already off NDC, tryin to grab a 10 for my boy who's at a wedding today.... STILL waiting on FNL

Thanks for the info.  Also for whoever asked, I got the confirmation pretty quickly.  The whole process from starting with eastbay, to taking a chance through finishline, through the constant cycle of splash screens, to the final moment when I got the email conf took about 30 mins.  I can attest this was much more difficult than the Fire Reds back in Jan or any of the others I have ever ordered.  Good luck to all on this.

This is my first online odyssey for release date sneaks on a high level like this. I signed into my Champs account before they went on sale, before the countdown counter expired so I'll be in like most members advised.

I kept clicking on my size once the timer ran out, I kept clicking to add, but it wasn't a sure thing, when I was finally able to add, I got popup screens stating that I had to wait to checkout after I clicked on checkout icon. They said it was based on many people ordering, but it would get to my turn.

It was still an ordeal to checkout, when I inputted my necessary info including my gift card info,the processing was stalled, I had to keep clicking the sorry, at maximum capacity little icon to back out of the checkout screen.

I had to do it over a few times once I got through, but finally got through to process order icon.

I'm shocked it too close to 20 minutes for me, I expected half an hour to over and hour based on other peeps' experience assessments of Foot Locker Inc. sites.

But you definitely have to be logged on and prepared to add out the gate, meaning once they become available after the timer runs out.

I hope everyone gets theirs at Foot Locker Inc. based sites. If I get these, it was definitely not worth driving around town to get stupid raffle tickets. It saved me gas, it only cost me a few hours of sleep. Computers are definitely better than driving since its already in your residency. Also, you get to avoid ghetto or ignorant people in malls along with the madness and ignorance that comes with it.
Sorry to burst your bubble, but yeah, not many people will read this. I did and I enjoyed the one grammatically correct post in a long while. Too bad posting here is like talking to six year old kids.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom