Air Jordan 5 "Grape" MAY 4th, 2013 - $160

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha gramps blowing big dutchies
pimp.gif

so your grandpa's thrill then  :lol:  how old are you fam your grand pa is still alive?

I'm 29. He's an old bastard, works everyday and still gets drunk and shows up to occasions like my birthday and falls asleep at the table, lol. God bless his old rotten liver. I hope I'm as trill as him one day. I'll be talking about how great the quality of retro's was in 2013 and how stupid all you kids are these days.

So I kind of know what trill is, but what is 'thrill'?? and what shoe size do you have to be to be 'thrill'?? 
roll.gif

I'm 29. He's an old bastard, works everyday and still gets drunk and shows up to occasions like my birthday and falls asleep at the table, lol. God bless his old rotten liver. I hope I'm as trill as him one day. I'll be talking about how great the quality of retro's was in 2013 and how stupid all you kids are these days.
im older than you anyways fam ,have a good night dont waste my time your tooooooo trill

how are you guys lacing up your 5's? post some pics up

i cant seem to make mines look nice with the lacelock so i just tied em regular :lol:

Last edited:
LOL. Back on the subject, finishline shipped my 'grapes' yesterday. Should be here Thursday. Hope they don't spoil in transit...... lame I know.

Last edited:
The dreaded cant add to cart/sold out but still their sizes.

I swear sites do that on purposes.

people damn near fall out the bed and rush to the pc trying to add them after checking their phones lol.

I regret sleeping on these trying to find a pair for $190 nothing more but I doubt it.

-a man bragging he spends 1500 a month on shoes...this happens while people starve to death.and he thinks that's a good thing,a thing to brag about.What kind of person who actually does spend this kind of money,which means he earns even more,comes to a forum about shoes to try to show off he got more money than the next person?and in the middle of a huge economic crisis,where people suffer because of poverty everywhere in the world.GOD I HOPE YOU RE NOT A REAL DOCTOR,A GUY WHO SAVES LIVES...

-people bragging about how they got a FRIGGING GR SHOE.taking stupid thug pictures with it,and thinking they made it good

-annoying nters trying to find the ultimate way(btw when is a shoe-knowledge degree gonna come up ?lace doctorate or sth) to not yellow THE SOLE.THE ****** SOLE OF A SHOE THEY ARE SUPPOSED TO WEAR.

-Sooooo many members complaining how ''they liked these and now everyone has them,and they don't want them anymore''...I know i shouldn't be the one talking(since i live in greece where the shoe game aint nothing like there) but i WOULDN'T GIVE A **** if 10000 people over here had my royal 1s on.I LOVE THE SHOE.i didn't buy it because its rare.neither should you have bought the grapes IF YOU DON'T LIKE THEM.if you cant settle with the large numbers around you,keep em in the closet for a year and then pull them out.WITH THEIR YELLOW SOLE.IT DOESN'T MATTER.

and that's just the last few pages i managed to read...

WELCOME TO NIKETALK 2013

Wow! Do you even read the posts before you comment? You need to go back and read the thread.

I posted a comment about footlocker canceling one of my two orders which never happened before and the lady said she noticed I ordered 5 pairs.

Another NTer commented how i was psycho to order 5 pairs and my reply was you don't pay my checks so if I or anyone else for that matter wants to order 5 pairs so be it. Until whoever wants to talk shi*** pays my salary they can control my purchases.

Thats how that started and I'll leave it at that. Read the posts before you assume I'm bragging because that's not what I come on here to do.

Last edited:
C'mon guys lets get this thread back on track.

If by "back on track" you mean everyone posting pictures of stupid t shirts and or the corniest Instagram photos, arguing about who and what is hypebeast, who's an idiot or hater and every other post saying "to each his own" or "everyone is free to have their own opinion" ...Your better off locking it up, lol. this thread has been rarely about the shoes since the release, although I will agree my drunk grandpa is way off topic, lol.

LOL. Back on the subject, finishline shipped my 'grapes' yesterday. Should be here Thursday. Hope they don't spoil in transit...... lame I know.

Mine 2nd pair is supposed to he here Friday from NDC. Shipping notification came crazy late, normally for a saturday release my shoes will he here wed/thurs the latest and I usually get shipping notification that Sat. I copped a pair in store from champs. Had a friend that works in store hold me a pair. I'm trill like that. I'm not UNDSing until I get my NDC pair, and probably won't for some time after that. I'm gonna compare to my champs pair since I saw the post about the champs pairs having quality issues. Mine seem fine, I didn't unlace them or remove the shoe trees/tounge paper tho. I'm honestly gonna keep these on ice until at least July-August. I went out on cinco de mayo and saw like 5 people wearing them. I'm not hating on the production #'s or saying "I don't like that everyone has them and they aren't limited" I just don't like being someplace where someone else is wearing the same shoes or clothes as me... Second pair should be primo trade bait tho, I def don't care about having an extra pair of these to DS for down the line.

Eastbay has sizes 10.5 and 11.  Good Luck

Eastbay trolling hard with those all day...

Im late but I just got a new DSLR that i traded for a pair of kicks and I dont know anything about photography or how to use it so its an excuse to take pics haha

Will never buy and will tell people I know not to buy from these clowns for this add. No tolerance when it comes to racism. **** em!

Their "cartooning" him. You've never seen those self portraits with the accentuated features? I mean if you wanna call it that, that's on you but IMO, this isn't racist. It's just being misinterpreted.

Glad to see we're getting back on track here...lol

If by "back on track" you mean everyone posting pictures of stupid t shirts and or the corniest Instagram photos, arguing about who and what is hypebeast, who's an idiot or hater and every other post saying "to each his own" or "everyone is free to have their own opinion" ...Your better off locking it up, lol. this thread has been rarely about the shoes since the release, although I will agree my drunk grandpa is way off topic, lol. ..

Yeah I hear ya, but the stupid shirts and the corny photos still
have to do with the shoes somewhat. I'm trying not to lock it because its been
Less then a week after release day and a lot of people haven't gotten
them yet. I'm hopping once people start to get them the thread will turn around.
Maybe its wishful thinking. maybe it is time for a aftermath thread.
But I'll give it a little longer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom