Air Jordan 5 "Grape" MAY 4th, 2013 - $160

Status
Not open for further replies.
bro is the air Jordan supposed to be upside down under the tongue? lol I just realized my CDPs may be upside down that's the only pair of 5s I've ever owned so I thought that was how it was supposed to be

bro is the air Jordan supposed to be upside down under the tongue? lol I just realized my CDPs may be upside down that's the only pair of 5s I've ever owned so I thought that was how it was supposed to be
no,only the 4s.

Last edited:
White russian leather 
laugh.gif
... yeah i always peep dudes reviews 

Am I the only one that has no interest in these
Nope. I'm right with you.

They are a classic shoe but I can't do the emerald/purple colorway and the Vs have never appealed to me. They just seem cheap. 

Good luck to all who are going for them though. 

I personally think his reviews are funny.. it's something a little different, but i'm not gonna stick up for him if someone calls him a name.

shout out to the deadliest catch netting 
nthat.gif

Last edited:
Are you dudes girlfriend LOL? You and these others dudes seem a tad to upset like you're dating or know dude personally. They called me out I'm so distraught right now LOL. Who the hell has to ask me something for me to give my opinion? Just move along if you don't like that I think duke is corny.
Im not defending him I'm talking to you. & It's the way you say it that is negative...just like what you just wrote. This site is mostly opinion so no ones gonna stop giving theirs.

I personally think his reviews are funny.. it's something a little different, but i'm not gonna stick up for him if someone calls him a name.
shout out to the deadliest catch netting 
nthat.gif
Hey I'm not sticking up for anyone. He said something about the reviewer and someone said something about him and he got bent out of shape. Simply say u don't like it and no one will say anything back. Say it sucks or it's corny and people are gonna have something to say about that.

Just got my fire red 5s and I'm impressed with the quality. If these are the same they are def worth it

I wasn't disappointed with the leather on the Fire Red's at all, but this is coming from someone who liked the hard leather on the white/cement 4's. These will be copped with no regrets. :smokin

Last edited:
Ya'll new NTers are real negative and a bunch of *********$ for real. The site is for helping others out sharing info and just talking about kicks. Everything else is just extra. Just chill out. Everyone entitles to they opinion if one man don't like the shoe who cares. Dudes on here catching feelings and arguing over the internet you arguing with a computer screen in the end.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom