Air Jordan 5 "Grape" MAY 4th, 2013 - $160

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been a minute since i got through on NDC.. that free shipping feels good 
roll.gif

Got the waiting in line screen on NDC for the first time ever. After like 10-20 seconds it just added to the cart.

Easy Cop for me, I find it funny people were camped out for days for these.

Im just glad i got mines
nthat.gif

Smooth operator via NDC. I called FNL right when they opened, and got the recorded memo about the Grapes, and was put on hold...hung up after my order on NDC went through. FNL's website is crazier than usual, never let me in from the splash.

Wow, was pretty quick on the trigger and got stuck waiting in line at NDC, tried *****, was gonna close the NDC tab and boom it said I got em. After that it was cake. Feels good to hit for once
Yeah I actually liked having time to enter my gift card at NDC, and changing up shipping options. 

Caught a 12 at NDC i had to come back to my head roots for this about to head see if I can catch any on the streets.. I feel like an idiot for not just opting out for free shipping my total came to 190 smh 

I keep getting "Thank you for your interest. This product was only available in limited quantities and is now out of stock" from Nike. Since the moment the link dropped! This is like the Ray Allen XIII's for me!

2nd pair copped on ndc, lol i clicked the wrong link first too....anybody else get the timer for a min or two?
That's the virtual line, man. I got it as well.

RE: email for NDC, I usually get the email minutes afterwards.

This is the first time I've ever gotten through fnl... weird.  Got the conf email but I suppose I'm still in danger of cancellation?

Got through on NDC. Was probably the smoothest it's ever been for me. Just like others have been saying, it seems they created the masses to meet the demand this time around. GL to those still trying.

You can still modify ur order...
Caught a 12 at NDC i had to come back to my head roots for this about to head see if I can catch any on the streets.. I feel like an idiot for not just opting out for free shipping my total came to 190 smh 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom