Air Jordan 5 "Grape" MAY 4th, 2013 - $160

Status
Not open for further replies.
Easy pick-up on Eastbay for once!  
happy.gif

Finally go through FNL but I wasn't logged in just checked with via Paypal. I can call FNL after it ships then have them add to my WC rewards correct?

I don't think they're done on NDC, pairs will randomly start to pop up because "NSF" will start catching folks

When the blk/red 11s dropped I managed to snag a pair after NDC tweeted that they were sold out... There might still be hope for people (though very unlikely).

Hi, longtime reader, never poster.  First, thanks for all the help you guys give.  I finally got a confirmation email from Finishline, eastbay was a mess, but is there still a chance it will get canceled?  All I wanted was one pair.  No need for doubles or anything else.

Waited all that time on ndc, for it to say out of stock smh.

that waiting line **** is weak :frown: I was on it right at 5.

Last edited:
I just got my pair from Nike.com, in line for about 10-11 mins, It was pretty effortless, size 10 order put in 7:12 my time so 12 minutes after release. I am so glad they have the checkout thing save your shoe for a certain amount of time lol.

I was getting the splash page on finish line when i was trying to go direct. when i clicked using their twitter link i was taken right to item page and added my size to my cart. had to resubmit my order a couple times but it eventually worked. literally did this in the last five minutes

twitter link --> http://finl.co/hLjm  

[font=Arial, sans-serif]Edit: I realize this won't work for everyone and maybe it was pure coincidence but it did the trick for me.[/font]

Last edited:
This is my first online odyssey for release date sneaks on a high level like this. I signed into my Champs account before they went on sale, before the countdown counter expired so I'll be in like most members advised.

I kept clicking on my size once the timer ran out, I kept clicking to add, but it wasn't a sure thing, when I was finally able to add, I got popup screens stating that I had to wait to checkout after I clicked on checkout icon. They said it was based on many people ordering, but it would get to my turn.

It was still an ordeal to checkout, when I inputted my necessary info including my gift card info,the processing was stalled, I had to keep clicking the sorry, at maximum capacity little icon to back out of the checkout screen.

I had to do it over a few times once I got through, but finally got through to process order icon.

I'm shocked it too close to 20 minutes for me, I expected half an hour to over and hour based on other peeps' experience assessments of Foot Locker Inc. sites.

But you definitely have to be logged on and prepared to add out the gate, meaning once they become available after the timer runs out.

I hope everyone gets theirs at Foot Locker Inc. based sites. If I get these, it was definitely not worth driving around town to get stupid raffle tickets. It saved me gas, it only cost me a few hours of sleep. Computers are definitely better than driving since its already in your residency. Also, you get to avoid ghetto or ignorant people in malls along with the madness and ignorance that comes with it.

do you really have to have the shipping address be the same as your Billing address for finishline? they said your order will be declined if they don't match :x

More than likely, it's standard practice for a lot of retailers. Could always call them and switch it up

does anyone know how soon i can cancel my eastbay order? or if they will charge me any fees for cancelling....
call them. If you wait maybe an hour from now. youre gonna hve to wait tilll you recieve the package and they will allow you to return it but they will deduct shipping

Hi, longtime reader, never poster.  First, thanks for all the help you guys give.  I finally got a confirmation email from Finishline, eastbay was a mess, but is there still a chance it will get canceled?  All I wanted was one pair.  No need for doubles or anything else.
Yeah, there's still a chance it'll get cancelled until you get that "your item was shipped" email. Good luck with your pair. 

This is my first online odyssey for release date sneaks on a high level like this. I signed into my Champs account before they went on sale, before the countdown counter expired so I'll be in like most members advised.

I kept clicking on my size once the timer ran out, I kept clicking to add, but it wasn't a sure thing, when I was finally able to add, I got popup screens stating that I had to wait to checkout after I clicked on checkout icon. They said it was based on many people ordering, but it would get to my turn.

It was still an ordeal to checkout, when I inputted my necessary info including my gift card info,the processing was stalled, I had to keep clicking the sorry, at maximum capacity little icon to back out of the checkout screen.

I had to do it over a few times once I got through, but finally got through to process order icon.

I'm shocked it too close to 20 minutes for me, I expected half an hour to over and hour based on other peeps' experience assessments of Foot Locker Inc. sites.

But you definitely have to be logged on and prepared to add out the gate, meaning once they become available after the timer runs out.

I hope everyone gets theirs at Foot Locker Inc. based sites. If I get these, it was definitely not worth driving around town to get stupid raffle tickets. It saved me gas, it only cost me a few hours of sleep. Computers are definitely better than driving since its already in your residency. Also, you get to avoid ghetto or ignorant people in malls along with the madness and ignorance that comes with it.
no one will ever read this

might be a dumb question. for the NDC UK link...is it being shipped from UK, i wanna order but just let me know if i gotta pay overseas shipping or somethin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom