Air Jordan 5 "Grape" MAY 4th, 2013 - $160

Status
Not open for further replies.
White people y'all ain't immune from the *****ery

I can't breath....

Lmao ! You guys are killing me ! I honestly wouldn't believe it if I didn't see em all. :nerd:

I think it's more the colors I see so many people saying how tired they are of having too many red white and black shoes, now these come along and they think they are killing it with the "unique" colors and "fresh" fits .... lol lookin like everyone else in the end :smh:

No doubt absolutely ! Looking like ppl are rocking uniforms, now you know why they kept numbers limited. :smokin

Anyone got any updates from Eastbay?

BTW i dont know if i can ask this here but is Kixify legit?

Last edited:
Honestly this release was kinda fun. I waited on a huge *** line for like 2 hours and was near the end of it but wasn't disappointed having to go home empty handed. No saltiness in the line bc everyone got theirs.

Finish line shipped mines out but they haven't charged my card
indifferent.gif

Should I hit them up or wait a day or two?

say what you want but I actually refuse to wear mine now, (at least for a while) because of the people I've seen on instagram who got them. I'm talking about people I'm "friends" with, let alone the comedy in this thread. Maybe I didn't notice but I've never seen an aftermath like this with a retro release before. I would figure a pair of XI's but I don't think it's even close. whew.

Anyone got any updates from Eastbay?

BTW i dont know if i can ask this here but is Kixify legit?
yea there legit, sold and purchased stuff from there. Its runned by kicksonfire. But like ebay make sure u get tagged pics and stuff from sellers.

yea there legit, sold and purchased stuff from there. Its runned by kicksonfire. But like ebay make sure u get tagged pics and stuff from sellers.
Ok thanks if i want to sell and put my info into kixify, its not shady and they wont steal my info will they? (sorry just scared to try lol)

I'm so glad these were an LS release in 2006.

No hypebeast, NOBODY had these. I went to school that Monday & killed everybody.

No crazy lines...walked in & walked out with 3 pairs...FA only got 18 pair. My homies got the rest.

Im just getting back into the sneaker game. Got up early to try to cop off Footlocker,FNL and Nike.com. Had Footlocker and FNL open right when they were available and just couldnt get a pair . Then the Nike.com was only available through a twitter link that I was unaware of. Pretty unsuccesful.

Welcome to the new sneaker game. Where everything's messed up

LMAO you mean welcome to the HYPEBEAST ERA where everything GR is a LIMITED RELEASE and will cost you a min $250-$300 resale unless you now have a bot to use at 5am in the morning of release dates. Gone are the days of going to the store after school to pick up a pair of J's those were the good ole days. :smh: :x :smh: :x at these new up and coming "SNEAKERHEADS"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom