Air Jordan 5 Paris Saint-Germain

damn a lot of people not getting their pairs. I hope everything works out.

Mine came in today. Very nice. Next summer's unds

IMG_6213.JPG
IMG_6215.JPG

PSG has been terrrrrrible. Going to be opening a case with PayPal too. No shoes, no contact, unacceptable.

People still didn't get their pair from PSG?! I got mine early last week. As much as I wanted to cancel cause I already got a pair from SNKRS, PSG shipped fast to me, box was cool and shoe is flawless, so I can't complain. However, I still got 2 pairs when I only need 1.

So here's my shameless plug: If anyone needs a size 8 for retail plus ship let me know, cause one is getting returned anyway.

Does anyone know who Chronopost's USA shipping partner is? I ordered a pair from the PSG site and I have the tracking information, but they were released from customs in New York on Friday and I haven;t heard any more information since then.

The Bozos at PSG finally got back to me. They want me to take a picture of my shoes because of their mistake on sending me the wrong size. Incredible.

I tried to order from PSG in the middle of the night when these came out. It's much easier to catch stock on the Euro sites, but when I was ordering, I didn't know what Euro size I was and I didn't know if I was converting the money right. I just ended up holding off even though I had them in cart. Turns out I would have ordered a women's size 8 instead of men's. I was so lucky I didn't click the button to pay them. There are some Euro sites that are good to order from though. I think BSTN is a good shop. I ordered the laceless grapes this morning from them but decided to cancel because of the extra cost and they cancelled and refunded immediately by email. I ordered from Oneblockdown.com today and they seem really good to deal with too. I think PSG is giving the Euro sites a bad wrap. Some of them are ok. A bunch of people ordered the bc3s from some Chinese sites and had problems with them too. Best to order from SNKRS or US sites, but sometimes Euro can be a good option.

I disagree. If they are charging that much for shipping, people should have their shoes. END and SNS and others get shoes to people in a timely manner for a lot cheaper.

not every company the same. what did you expect ordering from an oversea? if you want it fast shipping like END and SNS then stick with ordering from them. I learned from this lesson also. I copped a pair of UB back then from JDsports and it took hella long, but thats what you get from ordering overseas.

what did you expect ordering from an oversea?

For charging 30 Euros for shipping I expected better service. I expected emails not to be ignored, and I expected my correct size to be sent. I’ve dealt with many overseas sites and none of them have been this bad. It’s not brain surgery. Besides, there are others who have also been ignored and they still don’t have their shoes. Sorry, that’s just unacceptable. I will be getting a full refund so I will be glad not to deal with PSG again. Lesson learned. At least I’ll get all of my $276 back.

I ordered the hoodie from Shop.PSG which is run by fanatics and it took over a full week to receive. Gonna assume shipping companies in France are slow AF

Back
Top Bottom