Air Jordan 5 Retro Black/Metallic silver

Joined Jul 15, 2006
Does anyone know when these are exactly releasing in canada? assuming that they are coming to canada

Joined Jul 9, 2004
not an LS, its a GR Like the fire reds and many other V's this year so look for them at your regular spots, nothing hard about it.
And now back to business

FOR TRADE
SZ 9 INVISIBLE AF1 MENS

looking for olive V's sz 9

Joined Oct 31, 2006
since we're on the topic of J's being released. Anyone know when the Black Spizikes are reaching Canada?

Joined Apr 6, 2005
blk 5's > blk spizikes, actually, all spizikes.

i'm leaving athletes world for telus. just gave my two weeks. so whoever needs a size held for the blk/sil 5's, let me know.
fs/ft: neon gdft new era sz 8, blk denim gdft new era sz 7 5/8, trade for neon sz 7 5/8 or 3/4th.
miguelfrancis@hotmail.com

millionaire tongues, we got expensive tastes

Joined May 14, 2001
I actually think I am skipping these. I still have the 00 retro.

Bring on the XX2 for me.

To anybody that does not already own these, I suggest you make sure you do. I guarantee you will not regret the purchase.

-Kast

PS. You guys can gladly come and buy them off me as well, as the 20th will be my 1 day return to FTL EC.
formerly "OUTKAST", I am still OUTKASTED!

Joined Sep 7, 2006
I'm going to hold out and pray that the Black/Cement III re-re-release this year. Thats what they're saying in the JB forum.

Joined Jul 9, 2004
anybody with an extra fire red V in a 9, i'll trade you for these black/silver.
And now back to business

FOR TRADE
SZ 9 INVISIBLE AF1 MENS

looking for olive V's sz 9

Joined Feb 20, 2006
i wonder how much those spzike's are gonna go for, might have to make a trip to Buffalo....$40 tax is not hot.

mtl troopers

Banned
Joined Oct 28, 2005
^SMH aint no Spizikes in B-Lo dude...

All y'all that know wassup holla...pretty much the same deal on these Black V's as I did for the Fire Reds...
*** Barons swingman #7 ***

Joined Apr 7, 2006
ayo HEK.... u got me on the black V's??? lemme know wussup
"....its like CRACK to a JUNKIE...."

Joined Oct 31, 2006
JayLove06

They are GR's. They will be releasing everywhere, Goodfoot and Footlocker for example

Joined Feb 20, 2006
Leo - I figured so, dude was saying they weren't releasing in buffalo...can't see myself copping them up here when i can get them for so much less in the States.

mtl troopers

Banned
Joined Oct 28, 2005
^ thanks for the endorsement Hippie and for those that dont know Inspektah_Hek@yahoo.com is the best way to get at me...

Boog I emailed you homey didn't you get it?

as for this dude:

Quote:[hr][/hr]Leo - I figured so, dude was saying they weren't releasing in buffalo...can't see myself copping them up here when i can get them for so much less in the States.[hr][/hr]
misquoting me!?! I was referring to the Spizikes that YOU mentioned, they aint dropping in B-Lo...of course the black V's will be there DUH!? |I
*** Barons swingman #7 ***

Joined Jul 16, 2006
shoes are droppin and lookin sexy!! "WINNIPEG HEADS" A.W. polo park is gettin this release so thats 1 more size run at polo park. dont sleep.

Joined Feb 20, 2006
Trooper, did you not read dude's reply to me? Anyways, aren't the black spizike's a GR? Why owuldn't they release in B-LO

Joined Feb 20, 2006
smh, dude, i never even mentioned the 5s anywhere in this thread...anyways, just a misunderstanding.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now