Air Jordan 5 Retro Black/Metallic silver

Does anyone know when these are exactly releasing in canada? assuming that they are coming to canada

not an LS, its a GR Like the fire reds and many other V's this year so look for them at your regular spots, nothing hard about it.
And now back to business

FOR TRADE
SZ 9 INVISIBLE AF1 MENS

looking for olive V's sz 9

since we're on the topic of J's being released. Anyone know when the Black Spizikes are reaching Canada?

blk 5's > blk spizikes, actually, all spizikes.

i'm leaving athletes world for telus. just gave my two weeks. so whoever needs a size held for the blk/sil 5's, let me know.
fs/ft: neon gdft new era sz 8, blk denim gdft new era sz 7 5/8, trade for neon sz 7 5/8 or 3/4th.
miguelfrancis@hotmail.com

millionaire tongues, we got expensive tastes

I actually think I am skipping these. I still have the 00 retro.

Bring on the XX2 for me.

To anybody that does not already own these, I suggest you make sure you do. I guarantee you will not regret the purchase.

-Kast

PS. You guys can gladly come and buy them off me as well, as the 20th will be my 1 day return to FTL EC.
formerly "OUTKAST", I am still OUTKASTED!

I'm going to hold out and pray that the Black/Cement III re-re-release this year. Thats what they're saying in the JB forum.

anybody with an extra fire red V in a 9, i'll trade you for these black/silver.
And now back to business

FOR TRADE
SZ 9 INVISIBLE AF1 MENS

looking for olive V's sz 9

i wonder how much those spzike's are gonna go for, might have to make a trip to Buffalo....$40 tax is not hot.

^SMH aint no Spizikes in B-Lo dude...

All y'all that know wassup holla...pretty much the same deal on these Black V's as I did for the Fire Reds...
*** Barons swingman #7 ***

ayo HEK.... u got me on the black V's??? lemme know wussup
"....its like CRACK to a JUNKIE...."

JayLove06

They are GR's. They will be releasing everywhere, Goodfoot and Footlocker for example

Leo - I figured so, dude was saying they weren't releasing in buffalo...can't see myself copping them up here when i can get them for so much less in the States.

^ thanks for the endorsement Hippie and for those that dont know Inspektah_Hek@yahoo.com is the best way to get at me...

Boog I emailed you homey didn't you get it?

as for this dude:

Quote:
Leo - I figured so, dude was saying they weren't releasing in buffalo...can't see myself copping them up here when i can get them for so much less in the States.
misquoting me!?! I was referring to the Spizikes that YOU mentioned, they aint dropping in B-Lo...of course the black V's will be there DUH!? |I
tired.gif
*** Barons swingman #7 ***

shoes are droppin and lookin sexy!! "WINNIPEG HEADS" A.W. polo park is gettin this release so thats 1 more size run at polo park. dont sleep.

Trooper, did you not read dude's reply to me? Anyways, aren't the black spizike's a GR? Why owuldn't they release in B-LO

smh, dude, i never even mentioned the 5s anywhere in this thread...anyways, just a misunderstanding.

Back
Top Bottom