Air Jordan 5 Retro Black/Metallic silver

^thanks for blowing up the spot!?! not a good look dude...

misunderstanding? it's a thread about V's homey...
*** Barons swingman #7 ***

MTL Troopers - Um, i was told countless times that the Black Spiz'ikes are GR's. They arent as limited as the white ones.

The Black Spi'zikes will most definitely be a LS release..not even close to Canada..I still haven't seen a white Spi'zike in Canada, correct me if I'm wrong...I'll be in NY for that one.......As for the Black V's,,,who don't want an OG colourway with a twist????? Mandatory cop!!!!!!!!!!

^^^ Yes the white Spizikes were only released in the states. They are limited and numbered.

But after the popularity of the white ones, they decided to put out black ones as a GR...

THIS IS WHAT I HAVE BEEN TOLD, by people who know plenty about J releases. But i still think the BLACK spizikes will hit canada and will not be as limited as the white ones.

i hope not by the same people who said the Laser V's would be dropping on the 18th and ended up coming out yesterday...
GOOD LUCK finding a pair in Canada...Ask GOODFOOT or ZONE or better yet FL or Champs if they coming....Be prepared to drop a grip......

They dropped yesterday in the States and you can get them for btw 420-550 USD...Wonder how much GF going to sell them for...I only buy GR in Canada becuz it's pointless to overpay for the LS releases when they eventually get here....

Like Bobby Analog said, its going to be market value. But they only got 12 pairs.

Meh, imma pass on the Lasers but to the many that will wait in line. I hope it doesnt snow

Oh geez... :lol:
laugh.gif

Quote:
i hope not by the same people who said the Laser V's would be dropping on the 18th and ended up coming out yesterday
WANTED A.S.A.P!!air max:/:jordandunk (SB)otherRE-SELLERS, PM ME..

"misunderstanding? it's a thread about V's homey..."

I'm going to do this one last time, cuz you seem to be the one misunderstanding what's going on, I asked about Spizike's, i got an answer about 5s from another poster and u been on some back and forth this whole time, damn.

how can i be mad at someone i don't even know? Over shoes? Sorry b, i dont catch feelings over the net.

thank u Jolly...my heads starting to hurt educating these kids...PLS help me help you!

Quote:
THIS IS WHAT I HAVE BEEN TOLD, by people who know plenty :lol:
laugh.gif
*** Barons swingman #7 ***

any employee have hooks up, e-mail me back... I'm short on funds, and will need a break on these joints, besides the spc...

DT champs opens @ 9am... or when i get to work.. SPC and employess discount WILL work... come early and make me some MONEY

Back
Top Bottom