Air Jordan 5 Retro Black/Metallic silver

what's retail on these? messed up how it's like 134.99 US and probably 210 CDN + 14%tax...
WANTED! (DS, VNDS, NDS, &maybe used?)!: [SIZE: 8.5-9.5 // CONTACT: jessejamez@gmail.com]
air max: 90:thesethese / 87: crepe, atmos/viotech, newspaper
jordan: all jordan IV's, jordan VI low black/silver (2002), jordan I hi's
dunk (SB): dunk hi shima shima II, dunk hi mrs. pacman, sea crystal, takashi
other: tear-away vandals, delta force 3/4 Deluxe (auber/snake), any nice blazers/court forces/vandals..& puma clyde highs

Good luck folks. STC was sayin they only have 5 pairs left unaccounted for (I got the last 10.5 there) and I had to end up reachin Fairview to get the last 13 they had. They look damn sexy in person.

I supposedly got the last size 10 at the Champs in Bramalea. :D
happy.gif
TEAM RAPTORS
NBA CHAMPIONS 2007

did anyone have to settle for the wrong size or couldn't get them at all? that would suck..
WANTED! (DS, VNDS, NDS, &maybe used?)!: [SIZE: 8.5-9.5 // CONTACT: jessejamez@gmail.com]
air max: 90:thesethese / 87: crepe, atmos/viotech, newspaper
jordan: all jordan IV's, jordan VI low black/silver (2002), jordan I hi's
dunk (SB): dunk hi shima shima II, dunk hi mrs. pacman, sea crystal, takashi
other: tear-away vandals, delta force 3/4 Deluxe (auber/snake), any nice blazers/court forces/vandals..& puma clyde highs

why do people buy 2 sizes larger? are they that necessary that you need to buy a pair that you can't even wear?
TEAM RAPTORS
NBA CHAMPIONS 2007

^ LOL I never get that either dudes are just GORILLA's when it comes to shoes (not you tvault because you could be trading yours) but I've seen guys that actually bought 2 sizes up or down to have them to wear because they loved the shoe that much.

picked up a size 10 at the footlocker at sq1 but im thinkin i should just get a 9 or 9.5. sq1 has no more sz 9 or 9.5

so im lookin for a trade or if there are any footlockers with a 9 or 9.5 that i can still exchange em for size.
if any of u can help, gimme a shout.

did anyone else face the problem of not being able to buy two pairs with the fl employee discount? i was told by the manager at sq champs that they were not allowed to sell two of the same sku so i asked about maybe a half size up, but apparently that would be risking my job. did this happen to anyone else?

I bought two sizes bigger in order to trade them! For $114(129.96 with tax) Canadian each I wasn't going to pass it up. I already have one pair traded for a 9.5...just waiting on the other.

I copped my pair for $203... SPC was working every where.... lol I decided to chill at the mall for a while with my homeboy, and we all laughed as we saw guys walking around the mall with bags from FL/Champs/AtlWrd and you just know they had gotten the V's as well..... what I also found funny was that some guy working at FL went to cop his pair at Champs cause' most of the FL V's were already presold

Quote:
picked up a size 10 at the footlocker at sq1 but im thinkin i should just get a 9 or 9.5. sq1 has no more sz 9 or 9.5

so im lookin for a trade or if there are any footlockers with a 9 or 9.5 that i can still exchange em for size.
if any of u can help, gimme a shout.
WANTED!:jessejamez@gmail.comair max90:thesethese/:jordandunk (SB)other: tear-away vandals, delta force 3/4 Deluxe (auber/snake), any nice blazers/court forces/vandals..& puma clyde highs

nah jesse james 604, i can fit a size 10 but with these, im looking for them to fit real snug. anyways tracked down my pair at erin mills... *sigh

Got my size + employee price, thanks to my dude @ FL. Much thanks, he knows who he is.

Quote:
^whats that?

are there any more black vs or fire red Vs at fairview?

Why didn't you call them? you clearly posted when the malls were opened use some common sense.

honestly jordans in toronto are pretty easy to track down

nothing like the madness in the states

ive been able to scoop popular releases locally without much trouble, even a few days or a week or so after a drop date

At Walden in Buffalo there was a 100 people + line and a fight between 2 broads.

i copped a pair of 12's from eaton center around 4 pm, couldnt have been that crazy out there.. but no discount :frown: stupid nike canada and there 70 dollar markup compared to the states.

Back
Top Bottom