Air Jordan 5 Retro Black/Metallic silver

Apparently there was 75+ in line at FINISHLINE @ Walden Galleria and a fight there too.. :smh:
smh.gif

and Da Zone as well, im about 99.9% sure of it as well. ^^^^^^^^^^^^
TEAM RAPTORS
NBA CHAMPIONS 2007

I saw some dude at the ballcourt for my men's league rocking them at 1:30 pm....No wait in that cat....not impressed with the quality of the Nubuck tho...the 1st Retro's were much better..

Speaking of retro Vs, did anyone catch Derek Anderson's black/orange PE lows yesterday night :wow:
eek.gif

jesse,

Seems like up here shoes tend to stay around...just looking at how the Mars, Milis, Green Beens and the fire red 5s sold...you can still find sizes in these...last time i checked.

For some reason i can't quote people

^^^ mars sold pretty well actually and fire reds dropped during the holiday season which can be a good or bad thing but regardless these shoes sold well. You can see them on shelves but they are odd sizes guaranteed.
And now back to business

FOR TRADE
SZ 9 INVISIBLE AF1 MENS

looking for olive V's sz 9

Agreed, there are sizes out there but not the common ones. I called 8 stores in toronto around 5pm on the 20th and none of them had the metallics left in a 9.5.

Quote:
^^^ mars sold pretty well actually and fire reds dropped during the holiday season which can be a good or bad thing but regardless these shoes sold well. You can see them on shelves but they are odd sizes guaranteed.

That's what I thought.

Fire Red IV's & V's after the first week of release it was very scattered and most places were sold out or had messed up sizes.

Pple, I'm still looking for a black V or Grape V in 9 or 8.5.
I have the following shoes to trade.

All DS
Black X size 8.5/9
White xxi size 8.5
Black Citrus Vii 8.5/9.5
Melo ii size 8.5
White green iv size 9
Red suede xxi size 9
Black cat iv size 9
White red 14's size 9
AF 1 Invisible mens size 10.5
Stussy court force size 9
Denim dunk size 9
AM 97 Euro clear bottom size 9

I got a size 12 if anyone wants. I'm really looking to trade for a size 11.5

BTW, thanks again Hek! 8)
glasses.gif

The Black V did amazing on Saturday. The EC store was left with 3 un-sold pairs at the end of Sunday.

Truly a great Canadian GR.

And to those complaining about the quality of these compared to the '00 retro, give me a break. These retroes are great, and if someone wants to disagree, prove me wrong by showing me the difference. I compared my '00 pair to the '07 retro, and I am super pleased.

Bring on the XX2 and Fire Red III.

-Kast
formerly "OUTKAST", I am still OUTKASTED!

If anyone still needs a pair of the Black V, Vaughan Mills AW still has some pairs left. Sizes are 7, 7.5, 8, 8.5, 10, 11, 11.5 & 12.

If you need a pair, holla.
Grounded Footwear
Opening 2007
Barrie, Ontario

Ah, bank account is empty. Really like these shoes too. I guess I'm the only one on here that don't have these?

Quote:
And to those complaining about the quality of these compared to the '00 retro, give me a break. These retroes are great, and if someone wants to disagree, prove me wrong by showing me the difference. I compared my '00 pair to the '07 retro, and I am super pleased.
:pimp:
pimp.gif
Well said.....still haven't worn my '00 yet either.

The AW at Vaughn mills is a good spot. Doesn't seem like too many people know about it. I grabbed two pairs of 9.5 at 6pm on launch day. Couldn't find them anywhere else. I was there today and they still had sizes left.
DS V metallics 11.5 FS, Local Pickup Toronto, Ontario

Back
Top Bottom