Air Jordan 5 Retro 'Fire Red' 2013 Vol: No 23

So I had a pair on hold from the raffle at FL-Northridge. Walked into FNL-Northridge at 10:30. Walked out with a size 12 at 10:40. $20 off drom WC Rewards card. Didn't expect it to be that easy.

imager.php

If anyone in the SF area needs a size 13 I have a pair RSVP'd that im not going to pick up

RSVP ends at 4PM

Just thought I'd give a heads up to NT

Hope everyone that wanted them got them

I need some help with sizing...Do the 2011 Black/Metallic's run the same as these? And how about the earlier V releases? I ask because I usually get an 11 in J's (My foot is inbetween an 11 and an 11.5), but had to settle for a 10.5 in these. I tried them on and they were a perfect fit...I want to get a pair of Black Metallic's in the future, but I wanna know if they run big like these.

I picked mine up from Foot Locker just about 30 minutes ago actually. I won a raffle out at the local mall out of the 3 malls in my area that I tried. Got home, looked at the shoes in person...and not impressed. The leather looked cheap and shiny in person, although I did like the height of the shoe and tinted sole. Not sure if I'll keep them at this point, but nostalgia is the main reason I bought these though....

If the leather is like this on the black tongues, it will have me reconsidering getting them.

I got these today. The Vs are my favorite, but I don't think a $175 pair of shoes should feel like this.

I'd much rather have the leather from the Military and Fire Red IVs. It creases a lot, but at least it's soft. Not shiny either.

Don't mean to sound like a complainer either. I will still wear these all summer and enjoy em.

Last edited:
If the leather is like this on the black tongues, it will have me reconsidering getting them.

I got these today. The Vs are my favorite, but I don't think a $175 pair of shoes should feel like this.

I'd much rather have the leather from the Military and Fire Red IVs. It creases a lot, but at least it's soft. Not shiny either.

I feel like if the release is hard leather people want soft, if its soft leather people want hard. There is no winning because it either compromises the comfort or the look. It comes down to a preference of whether it feels good or looks good.

i wish yall would stop complaining about the leather they tried to give us a leather that wouldnt crease these past couple of retros cus people
were complaining about creasing now that we have a more tougher leather people complain that its too hard i swear yall dudes is on TURKEY TIME :smh:

im tired of hearing about this 23 on the side talk like too i had youngbuls come up to me talkin bout they not coppin cus it doesnt have the 23
on the side im like wtf the og,s or the first retroes didnt have them so what does it matter

I went to the mall at 5. They still had them in one of the stores. They're not as shiny in person and I didn't mind the blue tint. I ended up getting a pair.

Its gonna be the same dudes in this thread complaining about the leather on these that are gonna cop the grapes with that same leather come RD..

I've come to the conclusion some people just like to complain, and others just complain to try and justify why they didn't buy a sneaker

I went to the mall at 5. They still had them in one of the stores. They're not as shiny in person and I didn't mind the blue tint. I ended up getting a pair.
I've come to the conclusion some people just like to complain, and others just complain to try and justify why they didn't buy a sneaker

you are right most of them are probably youngbuls who never had the og or first retro to compair them with

Back
Top Bottom