Air Jordan 5 Retro 'Fire Red' 2013 Vol: No 23

Mine arrived, glad I went down .5 size. I would compare the fitment of these to the Raptor VII's (I went down .5 size in that too). Overall I think the quality is OK (only because of the leather), glad I picked up a pair though
nthat.gif

Last edited:
Glad the hype wasn't as immense on these vs other OG (retro) releases. Hopefully the HGG XIII, both VIIIs, FR III & FR V w/ Blk tongue are just as effortless. >D

Last edited:
This actually made me sad...
sick.gif
My right shoe also has this. The jumpman a little off to the right. I think this might be because the leather strip is aligned wrong, if you line the head with the leather that dips those line up. I got mine from FNL.

It doesn't really bother me, I just don't know if this is normal?

Last edited:
:smh: that seems like a b-grade issue if so both my pairs will be returned with the quikness.

2013 JB quality :rolleyes

Last edited:
Got my pair today from FNL. Very nice. I thought I was getting the CDP again since they came in such a big box.

UPS man dropped my pair off about 2 hours ago. I tried them on and they were TTS. I will be putting these on the street soon, and I might double up, but that probably won't happen because I feel everyone should get at least one pair. Well done NDC. Hopefully my next pickup from them will be as smooth.

Back
Top Bottom