Air Jordan 5 Retro 'Fire Red' 2013 Vol: No 23

White/Cement 4's have off-while leather? That's news to me.
Fortunately mine were white leather
laugh.gif
You can see it in certain lightings. I can't be the only one that sees it
nah bruh i dont notice that either.

I always called the white&black one the 3m tongue.

3M as a brand didn't register with me until maybe about ten years ago, nor did calling the reflective material on the aj5 tongue 3M

^ for this model (AJ5) i call these two colorways (only) the primary colorways
because generally speaking, Nike Air Jordans used to release in just two colorways at first
then more original colorways would follow later that year like 'the grapes' or the 'fire reds'

when the 1990 Air Jordan (5) initially came out, people would say something like 'did you get the white ones or the black ones?'

6 months later someone would say 'i got the new white & red or i got the new fire red air jordans today' 'not 'the white & black ones'

this is why the ones with the 23 on the side & mostly red midsole that retro'd in 2006 are the fire reds to me
and these releasing in january are the white & black ones

Looks like these Fire Red Vs are dropping Jan. 26th.
--The white/red/black Jordan 1 drops that month too...
--And they're saying the Air Jordan III Black/Bright Crimson drops in February :smokin

Damn, then the white/gray/red VIIIs and Grape Vs in April, and the Black/red playoffs VIII and BlackToe 1s in May... according to SN.
Let the flood continue...

Last edited:
Looks like these Fire Red Vs are dropping Jan. 26th.
--The white/red/black Jordan 1 drops that month too...
--And they're saying the Air Jordan III Black/Bright Crimson drops in February :smokin

Damn, then the white/gray/red VIIIs and Grape Vs in April, and the Black/red playoffs VIII and BlackToe 1s in May... according to SN.
Let the flood continue...

We need more news about these!

I agree Future, i'm a sucker for IIIs so basically the only deal breaker for me on these Bright Crimsons is if they are nubuck... These are likely the closest thing we'll see to an infrared III, so if the upper is leather, i think it's copped. With all the heat dropping around it, if ANYTHING "sits" I'm predicting it's this III... But who really knows these days.

^ :smokin

I'm a sucker for 3s too bro!

kag282.png

But I think they may be a black version of the fire red 3s.

All black with a crimson red midsole and around the eyelets.

air-jordan-3-bright-crimson-580x386.jpg

^ Looks navy though.

Last edited:
ok so one of my boys wants me to trade my oreo 6s for DS cdp 5s..

would y'all pull the trigger?

I know its a no brainer but i get attached to things..then i can shorten my retirement list next year to royals, playoff 8s, home 8s and columbias.

ok so one of my boys wants me to trade my oreo 6s for DS cdp 5s..
would y'all pull the trigger?
I know its a no brainer but i get attached to things..then i can shorten my retirement list next year to royals, playoff 8s, home 8s and columbias.
I do the trade. I rather have the cdp's with the '23' on the side than having blue tint. Oreo's are good but not that great. Only wore my pair 2 times before I sold them. Never regretted it.

I always called the white&black one the 3m tongue.
3M as a brand didn't register with me until maybe about ten years ago, nor did calling the reflective material on the aj5 tongue 3M

^ for this model (AJ5) i call these two colorways (only) the primary colorways
because generally speaking, Nike Air Jordans used to release in just two colorways at first
then more original colorways would follow later that year like 'the grapes' or the 'fire reds'

when the 1990 Air Jordan (5) initially came out, people would say something like 'did you get the white ones or the black ones?'

6 months later someone would say 'i got the new white & red or i got the new fire red air jordans today' 'not 'the white & black ones'

this is why the ones with the 23 on the side & mostly red midsole that retro'd in 2006 are the fire reds to me
and these releasing in january are the white & black ones
The "did you get the white ones or black ones" line took me WAAAAAY back. LOL props...you must be in your mid-30's.

The "did you get the white ones or black ones" line took me WAAAAAY back. LOL props...you must be in your mid-30's.

I remember my mom buying me the white ones at JCPENNEY! lol. I was 7yrs old in 2nd grade and the way I kept em clean is I kept throwing em in the washer and dryer. smh

not gonna lie, i dont like the very blue tinted sole :x wish they were clear, just bring on the yellowing.

Back
Top Bottom