Air Jordan 5 Retro 'Fire Red' 2013 Vol: No 23

For sure, the red is completely off, and that pleather-looking material isn't looking good either (word to my powder blue 9s)

Will still sell out to the campers. Duh.

^^^ the toebox is way too thin and long and like @green rhino123 said the V's are supposed to make your foot look small, and the front Sole on the side(under the flames) is too big it takes a way from the mid sole..
These do look a little like OG's tho

I really hope the actual production model isnt this off. :x

Something looks funny about those....

And what the hell is it with these guys that take pics of early shoes? If you're gonna bother taking a pic, at least TRY to take a clear pic of it for ***** sake.

THESE GUYS TAKING THE PICS ARE POOR. THEY DON'T OWN GOOD CAMERAS.

AND SOMETHING IS OFF. TOEBOX IS FUGAZZI. NOT FIRE RED AND SOLE IS WEIRD SOMEHOW. STILL EARLY SAMPLE SO JUST GONNA PATIENTLY WAIT.

This is hilarious...people are always making judgements on whether or not to cop based on these early pics. I know you ALL aren't noobs, but really? What makes you think that JB is really gonna release a V that actually looks like that. C'mon, you know better than that. You really think the toe box is gonna look like that...REALLY? The truth is that no one can really say whether or not they'll cop based on what the shoe looks like until actual real pics of authorized shoes turn up...PERIOD.

This is hilarious...people are always making judgements on whether or not to cop based on these early pics. I know you ALL aren't noobs, but really? What makes you think that JB is really gonna release a V that actually looks like that. C'mon, you know better than that. You really think the toe box is gonna look like that...REALLY? The truth is that no one can really say whether or not they'll cop based on what the shoe looks like until actual real pics of authorized shoes turn up...PERIOD.

When ever I see a shoe this early and say 'pass' based off the photo, i usually preface with something like 'if they actually release looking like that' or something to that extent. Most people don't include a preface like that, so I just asume they're implying it.

When ever I see a shoe this early and say 'pass' based off the photo, i usually preface with something like 'if they actually release looking like that' or something to that extent. Most people don't include a preface like that, so I just asume they're implying it.
But the shoe never looks like it does in the early photos come release date....in this case with the fire red V's, especially. I mean that toe box...lol. The whole shoe will look sooooo different.

jamazing

your thought process makes sense
the original 5's had the 23 on the pe's...with the exception of the grape colorway i believe
so since the originals never had it, it would look strange
just like the jumpman looks strange compared to 'nike air' ha

That red looks Varsity :x
Might have to pass and stik with my CDP 5 if that's the case.
You know its bad when you rather keep the cdp pair..... And I just noticed the blue tint soles. The v's and vi's don't look good with it. Make them clear. It just looks plain stupid having something fire red with blue tint soles!

jamazing
your thought process makes sense
the original 5's had the 23 on the pe's...with the exception of the grape colorway i believe
so since the originals never had it, it would look strange
just like the jumpman looks strange compared to 'nike air' ha
Jumpman on the back of the v's makes it look ugly

Back
Top Bottom