Air Jordan 5 Retro 'Fire Red' 2013 Vol: No 23

^true i really dont understand JB's logic behind this, i mean maybe to distinguish between releases but I'd rather them do something more subtle than changing the colors...smh..

That was my point, why can't they keep these colors right.... So disappointing they all ready changed clear soles to blue, put a jumpan on the back and took away the 23 (which doesn't bother me) but really with these color changes.... :smh:

Weren't all clear soles icy blue or was it just the original 11s, those are the only ones I've seen in pristine condition.

That was my point, why can't they keep these colors right.... So disappointing they all ready changed clear soles to blue, put a jumpan on the back and took away the 23 (which doesn't bother me) but really with these color changes.... :smh:

what else are they supposed to do, they are not like nike which comes up with new lines......They got to take what they have jordans (cause everyother sneaker they ever released is trash)come up with new CW's and re-release the orginal CW's on special occasions. What's new JB has came out with that you buy that isn't jordans actual PE

what else are they supposed to do, they are not like nike which comes up with new lines......They got to take what they have jordans (cause everyother sneaker they ever released is trash)come up with new CW's and re-release the orginal CW's on special occasions. What's new JB has came out with that you buy that isn't jordans actual PE
Leave the D*MN shoes alone and give me quality shoes for $160.... but I guess thats too much to ask... :rolleyes

Homie, there ain't no point in complaining about color now. They'll just write "Fire Red" on the box and make it a lighter shade of varsity red. It really wouldn't be much of a difference. The days of FIRE red are a thing of the past, sadly. No more "pop" in the color. We saw that with the loss of "DEEP" infrared on the Infrared pack.

Stuff like this makes me scared for the Spt Blue VIs to retro.. they're not gonna get the blue right. :smh: Along with the Maroons.

Homie, there ain't no point in complaining about color now. They'll just write "Fire Red" on the box and make it a lighter shade of varsity red. It really wouldn't be much of a difference. The days of FIRE red are a thing of the past, sadly. No more "pop" in the color. We saw that with the loss of "DEEP" infrared on the Infrared pack.
Stuff like this makes me scared for the Spt Blue VIs to retro.. they're not gonna get the blue right. :smh: Along with the Maroons.
Your right its more of a vent rather than a complaint though, I know they (JB) doesn't give two s**** about the consumer....

As small as the accents are on this shoe, the Fire Red does/did always make this shoe pop.

They just don't look right without it. If they don't make the correction, easiest pass I will ever have next year.

Hmmmm, so this is what I should accept next year- varsity red instead of fire red, ice blue soles instead of clear soles, virtually no 3m on the tongues, etc. Good job jb, gonna wear my '00 into the ground. Already working on a sole swap for one of my current pairs, so I guess I got some choices for donors next year with this bs.

My very first Jordans waaaay back in third grade. This is the closest thing to OG. Thank GOD!!!! must cop for me.

air-jordan-5-fire-red-2013_08.jpg

air-jordan-5-fire-red-2013_05.jpg

air-jordan-5-fire-red-2013_03.jpg

air-jordan-5-fire-red-2013_02.jpg

air-jordan-5-fire-red-2013_04.jpg

air-jordan-5-fire-red-2013_06.jpg

I can live without the nike logo on the back... i'm just happy there's no more "23"

air-jordan-5-fire-red-2013_07.jpg

Pictures are looking better! Only J's i'm checking for next year are these, Grape 5's, Aqua 8's and columbia 11's. If I can get these 4 shoes, I will officially be out of the game. By the time Jb retro out other shoes in my collection, I will be in my 40's and more than likely not even be interested in kicks like that anymore.

Switch up the Aquas with a second pair of Grapes and that's essentially my game plan.

Still on the fence with these 5s, don't wanna bust my *** getting shoes where the red is "off". I was ok with the var. red VIs, not sure why it bugs me more here.

Last edited:
Lol at people saying these are "off". Based off this one pic that actually looks good. They don't even have the 23 on the side yet you dudes still complain. Some of y'all need to get a life! The only thing "off" will be your bank statements when you cop these anyway.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom