Air Jordan 5 Retro 'Fire Red' 2013 Vol: No 23

Blue just looks terrible. I love the V, especially this colorway, but I can't get over the blue. Just like the Black Metallic Vs last year, I won't pick up because of the blue tint. Seeing them in pictures just doesn't look right, I'm glad I found a pair of 2006 Metallics for cheap. I'm going to have to pass on this V, unfortunately. 

ok so one of my boys wants me to trade my oreo 6s for DS cdp 5s..
would y'all pull the trigger?
I know its a no brainer but i get attached to things..then i can shorten my retirement list next year to royals, playoff 8s, home 8s and columbias.
I do the trade. I rather have the cdp's with the '23' on the side than having blue tint. Oreo's are good but not that great. Only wore my pair 2 times before I sold them. Never regretted it.
Thanks fam.. I did the trade. I actually do like the "23" too unlike most.. ima miss them oreos though. my first trade after being in this for so long. lol

Last edited:
Blue just looks terrible. I love the V, especially this colorway, but I can't get over the blue. Just like the Black Metallic Vs last year, I won't pick up because of the blue tint. Seeing them in pictures just doesn't look right, I'm glad I found a pair of 2006 Metallics for cheap. I'm going to have to pass on this V, unfortunately. 
honestly, they look fine.

first post! im liking the new format...

passed on the '00 (dont kno what i was thinking), had two pairs of the '06 (still have one pair, DS -signed). really like the '06 alot. the Vs are my fav Js of all time. i will be coppin' two pairs, indeed. these are smokin'.

looking fresh and so clean, clean!

Last edited:
first post! im liking the new format...

passed on the '00 (dont kno what i was thinking), had two pairs of the '06 (still have one pair, DS -signed). really like the '06 alot. the Vs are my fav Js of all time. i will be coppin' two pairs, indeed. these are smokin'.

looking fresh and so clean, clean!

Just wore my cdp v's today. The white looks awesome in the sun. First sneaker i bought by myself. I really dig the 23 on the side too.

Just curious what JB will retro after the viii's and v's because they've pretty much retroed all the popular stuff 

Last edited:
V: The Thirstening. Can not wait. If those XIs are snug like those Concords, which they probably will be, I'll sell and double cop these.

Does anyone have the 2006 Black Tongue Fired Reds and know what a production date used on the size tag was?  Just so i know the general time frame, I know the length can vary. 

With the 1s, 8s, and 13s coming next year, I can't even think about 5s. Nice shoe though.

i dont care for the 8's but i might skip on these. like i said before im not feeling the blue tinted soles AT ALL and shoe looks naked without the 23.

With personal concerns about both the shape, and the blue tint, I feel like I need to se these in person before I decide whther to cop. But given todays hype machine thats never a possibility

Know its Air-Randy/Sole-Up but usually theuy get packaging right...

OG Box...looking fwd to it :smile:

Back
Top Bottom