Air Jordan 5 Retro 'Fire Red' 2013 Vol: No 23

Thought I made a new connect so I went to a mall about 40 minutes from my crib. Got there at about 7:30 for an 8am opening. 3 dudes there. By the time the gate opened it was about 20. Shady FTL employees, including my so called connect, were "sold out" of sz 9 by the time I got in. I was 3rd in because the guy in front of me was told that they had no sz 10 as well. :smh: Apparently I wasn't the only person in line promised a sz sat to the side. Foot Action in the same mall opened at 9 so I strolled down there. Only about 5 dudes before me and then the disgruntled FTL crowd followed. They came out and gave size tickets for each person and by the time they reached me the 9 and 9.5 were gone. They got 1 pair per size apparently. :smh: LUCKILY while I was in line at FTL earlier I tried my hand with the NDC link and copped. :smokin I was looking for an insurance cop after that, and while I didn't get it I learned a lesson about going far out of my way to cop, trying to make new connects, and most importantly underestimating any spot/mall in 2013. Thank God for NDC! The game is crazy right now. :rolleyes

Got to my local mall and there was about 40 people in line when the door opened. Everybody went to Finishline. So I strolled quietly on over to champs where 4 people were waiting lol. Easy Grab. AND... LOL and SMH at people still trying to flip these on Craigslist for $250+

North Lake? South Park? I heard something about Concord Mills not carrying Jordan Retros anymore...? P.S. my story up there took place in Rock Hill. Shoulda stayed in CLT. :lol:

Just picked these up from finishline. Can confirm to go half size down. I wear a 9 but got an 8.5. Also used my $20 winners circle card. The total was $148.39. Whoop! For some reason my black/ metallic 5's were TTS tho o_0

Seems like the black tongues took half the heat off these. Congratz to the people with an easy cop, im sure there will be plenty of restocks on these for those who missed out.

Silly question, does NDC usually ship directly from HQ or are do they have warehouse near their NT locations and ship from there on a regional scale? 

When ever I order from them, they usually ship from a location in Memphis and I'm located in Maryland.. NDC is pretty good with shipping too. They double box & the shipping is pretty fast.

To those asking are these a .5 size big, I wouldn't order no more than .5 size down just to be safe. V's usually run big & the toe box creases much easier due to that extra room..

Thought I was supposed to go a half size down with these so just bought a size 12. Shoe is too tight and this damn HOH stamped my receipt "Limited Product, No Return, No Exchange" so now I'm stuck with these? When the hell they start stamping receipts on GR Jordans???

I was surprised how easy this was...

Easy cop here in Kansas City, got to the mall about 7:45 and only a few heads in line. Thought the line was going to be around the corner, copped and out thedoor by 8:10. these will look great when I go down to Houston for the all star weekend. Now on to the grapes. That release won't be as smooth as this.

North Lake? South Park? I heard something about Concord Mills not carrying Jordan Retros anymore...? P.S. my story up there took place in Rock Hill. Shoulda stayed in CLT.
laugh.gif
I was at Concord Mills. Footlocker and Footaction both Didnt have them. Just Finishline and Champs . But your right I called Footaction in concord mills earlier this week and they said they dont carry retro jordans anymore lol. Not sure whats up with that.

for the past couple of months spots that usually sell all their stock to resellers dont even do it anymore JB is smart they shut out
the resellers since its a pair that comes out every single weekend now i feel sorry for consignment shops because now when people miss
a release they dont care they move on to the next its crazy

I was at Concord Mills. Footlocker and Footaction both Didnt have them. Just Finishline and Champs . But your right I called Footaction in concord mills earlier this week and they said they dont carry retro jordans anymore lol. Not sure whats up with that.

Yeah I was told that by Foot Locker and they definitely made it sound like the entire mall was affected. lol Good to know though. That's weird that Champs would have them but not Foot Locker. They must be trying to cut down on the riff raff. The last few times I was up there for releases it was a headache.

hahahahahahaha wow I can't believe you guys shelled out $170 for this crappy pleather hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

hahahahahahahahahahahaha

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Congrats to those who scooped a pair. I'll look back later and be kinda hurt i passed... Actually na nevermind with Royals next month I cant be worried about anything else right now. I'll scoop these if the opportunity presents itself later

why did anyone camp when this was going to be the easiest online release of the year? Got mine when I showed up to work online at 9:45 on finishline.

LOL @ Resellers on these... No profit margin to anyone who thinks they can stack up.

THIS. ALWAYS THIS :smh:
Hope none of you bought these to resell... if so, You're hustling backwards, AGAIN; no real profit in these, either.
I feel bad for cats who think making $50, at most, is a come-up. You won't be making 50 bones on these, playboy.
These are gonna sit EVERYWHERE, plus be restocked. Maybe I'll grab a pair when I can get them for what I paid in 1990 :smokin
Find yourself a new minimum wage "hustle"

Back
Top Bottom