Air Jordan 5 Retro 'Fire Red' 2013 Vol: No 23

pick up my pair this morning and put them side by side with my ds cdp 5s, overall quality is a little better on the cdp 5 but the soles on the 2013 kills the cdp version imo also 2013 is maybe an ounce heavier

Last edited:
got my pair from FNL this morning. patiently waiting for them to ship. love the winners circle $20 off thing... offsets shipping and sales tax.

agreed no 23 = MUCH better ...

LOVE mine, should keep 2 pairs .. hmm ..

and i predict Nike Air ones by 2015 .. its how JB is going to get us all for $200 going forward .. one more run without it, then a run with it again in a couple years .. then 5 yrs off .. personally i dont care about the NikeAir .. its not an OG shoe, never gonna be .. doesnt bother me with the jumpman

Woke up this morning with 0 intentions of purchasing. Went out to get breakfast, then afterwards headed over to the plaza and saw roughly 15 people on line (at 9:45). I decided to wait and actually see these in person. I felt rushed so I bought them :lol: and not even in my size which had just sold out :smh:.

Not looking to resell neither so I'll just return them tomorrow. Size 10.

NOT HOPPING ON YOU MAN BUT SEEMS LIKE YOU WASTED YOUR TIME AND MONEY FOR NO REASON.

i thought since i woke up so late i would have to wait for a restock but around noon i got a wild idea and tried calling a few local stores. i had a pair of 12's in my hand 20 minutes later :smokin.

Last edited:
agreed no 23 = MUCH better ...

LOVE mine, should keep 2 pairs .. hmm ..

and i predict Nike Air ones by 2015 .. its how JB is going to get us all for $200 going forward .. one more run without it, then a run with it again in a couple years .. then 5 yrs off .. personally i dont care about the NikeAir .. its not an OG shoe, never gonna be .. doesnt bother me with the jumpman

Last edited:
went to my local Finish Line, around 7am, and there wasn't a line until about 9:30. 
woke up way too early, but im glad i was the 2nd person in line. happy with these though.

After this release, experience with Champs went sour. This 'one day' temp manager declined me to use my $10 reward card. I told him to give a reason why I couldn't and I can online or instore with FTL/hoh or FA. His moronic response made me to never shop there again. Smh!

Not a bad release at all. Woke up at 4:30, got to the mall by 6, then waited in line for 2 hours until Foot Locker, Foot Action, & DTLR to opened. Everyone in line walked away with a pair without any problems other than waiting in 34 degree weather for several hours.

Anyway, I took several pics for those who ordered online or just browse the thread just to see different pics of the same shoe lol.

I know a lot of people dont like the the blue tint on the outsole, but it's actually not as bad as a lot of pictures make them seem.
. At least the blue sole takes a little longer to discolor. For the price you think they could make a pair that doesn't yellow. ********, sea glow my ***. PICK IT UP JB!

. At least the blue sole takes a little longer to discolor. For the price you think they could make a pair that doesn't yellow. ********, sea glow my ***. PICK IT UP JB!
Oxidation is what makes the sneaker material yellow.

It happens to just about everything on the planet, even metals....

I need some help with sizing...Do the 2011 Black/Metallic's run the same as these? And how about the earlier V releases? I ask because I usually get an 11 in J's (My foot is inbetween an 11 and an 11.5), but had to settle for a 10.5 in these. I tried them on and they were a perfect fit...I want to get a pair of Black Metallic's in the future, but I wanna know if they run big like these.

Back
Top Bottom