Air Jordan 5 Retro 'Fire Red' 2013 Vol: No 23

A size 13 Men remains at FNL here in San Diego ( Plaza Bonita ) so if anyone that lives near can scoop them up

Last edited:
It's called a "RETRO" for a reason.
LOL self'd

Retro implies that it's not the original, which is why it's so comical that any change, for good or bad, is met with cynicism and disrespect from fans of this brand. I bet if more people knew that phylon midsoles replaced polyurethane ones that the OGs featured, they'd be upset about that too (even though polyuerethane is garbage and why a lot of older Jordans rot and crumble so easily). Bottom line is it's 2013 and kids who weren't even alive when the OGs came out constantly complain about how they aren't getting some OG product. It's extremely bizarre behavior.

LOL self'd

Retro implies that it's not the original, which is why it's so comical that any change, for good or bad, is met with cynicism and disrespect from fans of this brand. I bet if more people knew that phylon midsoles replaced polyurethane ones that the OGs featured, they'd be upset about that too (even though polyuerethane is garbage and why a lot of older Jordans rot and crumble so easily). Bottom line is it's 2013 and kids who weren't even alive when the OGs came out constantly complain about how they aren't getting some OG product. It's extremely bizarre behavior.
word

Pair from JJ arrived today. Love being so close to the warehouse. I think they look and feel good. I guess I will see after a wear or so...

Scooped em after waiting in line for the bhm pack and I'm really not even feelin them. Might hold em till summer, but meh

At least you got an expected delivery. I still don't have a shipping confirmation
mean.gif
Ouch, 2/5... 

Did you have quicker shipping options? 

I copped via SH and my kicks got here this morning -two days ahead of time. 

These USA sites are definitely cheaper, but some of them (not all) take a lot of time to arrive.

not to complain but nike sizing is off on almost everything i like, jordans are either to big or small, and the new ball shoes (to me) like lebrons and kobes can be off to. it seems like the is no more consistency anymore

Crazy that my pair from the UK(Soleheaven) get here faster than NDC, FNL, etc. SMH at US retailers taking longer than euro. :smh:

Last edited:
LOL self'd

QFT. I'm 24, and the only quality on some "OGs" I can rember are the XVI+. At this point, alot of people on here are really comparing the quality of the current releases to other retros. I will admit that the 2000-2006 retros were the best--from a quality standpoint.

LOL self'd

QFT.

Personally, I've never had a pair of Vs, let alone an OG pair. All my Js are retros and if these changes really bothered me that much, I'd shell out the money for an OG pair. To each his own, I suppose. -Kanye shrug-

Found a pair overseas....only catch is it would be $252 shipped :lol: :stoneface:

Called every FTL/Champs/NT/FNL/Shiehk in 20-30 mile radius all sold out >D

Keep posting the restocks, appreciate that fam :smokin

Wasn't expecting to see these at Nike Town Chicago. This afternoon.but they're still there. Apparently still got a lot of stock.

Contemplated getting me for about 20 min and decided to cop cause I decided not to get the any of the recent retros this month..passed on Is (waiting on Royals) or playoff XIIIs..all I really want is the playoff VIII and Grape V later this year..don't really need much Js this year..all the ones I had been wanting or searching for or needed replacing dropped last year so I'm set.

Idk what other sizes Nike Town Chi has or if they'll do phone orders but def worth calling if you're in need of these!

If anybody needs these in central florida The florida mall has plenty of sizes left as of last night when I was there

not to complain but nike sizing is off on almost everything i like, jordans are either to big or small, and the new ball shoes (to me) like lebrons and kobes can be off to. it seems like the is no more consistency anymore
I agree. That's why you hear a bunch of " how do these run/fit?" on almost every release. These Fire Red 5s fit big on me lol.

Must be where you live. I ordered from ***** on Saturday and got mine in the mail today. They shipped from Charlotte, Nc and I live in Charleston, SC. I will be using them more often. Got my shoes in just 2 business days with free shipping

love the icey soles
Honestly my pair doesn't look that blue when you get a side profile of it when you walking or when it's placed on the ground. However when you just look on the sole they are pretty damn blue. They aren't really icy either, so I'ma call um tint'blues. 

Wasn't expecting to see these at Nike Town Chicago. This afternoon.but they're still there. Apparently still got a lot of stock.

With this picture I can't believe these are sitting. Dopest Jordan ever IMO. This was the first time I was able to cop from FL's website an hour after release. Just wow. If only every release could be like this. I really thought this was going to be hell.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom