Air Jordan 5 Retro Grape NRG - Fresh Prince

Wait a minute, these won’t have shoe laces or even lace holes? :rofl: WHAT??!

Nothing an Xacto knife can’t fix
659463B5-887B-4E24-A0C7-7E223C4D165B.jpeg
3E0C917E-68CE-44C6-BE3D-5D99FA24E832.jpeg
DF44230D-262B-4ED4-A61B-9BE1EA7AE000.jpeg
5E560688-DC21-47B1-B4E0-50EA4BF50E5F.jpeg

Wish these had lace holes and laces for sure, but the Fresh Prince is my absolute favorite show of all times, and in my opinion one of the best shows of all time, so for me these are a MUST.

Someone already said it, but the downside of these releasing is it probably means it'll be a while before we get the actual Grape 5s with NA branding. But while I do wish these were just OG Grape 5s, the inspiration is genuine IMO. Just wish I could decide if wanted to wear laces or not on my own (would ALWAYS wear laces without question).

These always had the elastic attached to the tongue to keep the tongue from sliding around. I wonder if thats enough though to fully be able to wear them without them coming off easily.

Easiest mod ever, cutting holes into the already stenciled out laceholes *shrugs

These cool for the inspiration behind them, wonder how they’ll sell

Just give us Grapes with NA. I like these, don't like the gimmick. I'm so sick of the ****ing gimmicks. Not a fan of the West Philadelphia on the tongue.

These are wild. I respect the concept, and I'd even be okay with them not coming with laces, but not even having holes is hilarious. With that said, they're still a sexy *** shoe. I hope they fit securely and they're not just flopping around.

What they should have done was have lace holes, and give us laces with lace locks and give ppl an option to rock with laces or not

If you’re gonna do a gimmick at least give ppl the choice, like how travis scott forces gives u choices with the removeable nike check

No biggie for me, a knife, order laces, and use grape lace locks from 2013 pair

West Philly on the tongue doesnt bother me, cant even see the ish lol

Look I love fresh prince and I love the grapes.
Got my first connect in 2006 because of the grape release.

But this is a ****ty gimmick. What’s next?
Pre scuffed leather jordans? Ooh wait

Attachments

• 9CFE5E26-C8BB-427A-A91A-A8CBB846ACD3.jpeg
    9CFE5E26-C8BB-427A-A91A-A8CBB846ACD3.jpeg
    101.3 KB · Views: 48
Back
Top Bottom