Air Jordan 5 Retro Grape NRG - Fresh Prince

Such a corny release. Should’ve just had laces.
Agreed and what makes it worse is I doubt we will see these any time soon. They couldn’t just wait til 2020 like I’m sure they doing with both fire red 5s.

Reactions: ARK
Well my I'm happy with my custom. Got 'em for under retail and now with laces. Very happy!

Had to order lace locks from ebay. Couldn't find any OG with NIKE instead of the Jumpman... so I guess that will have to do, until I can find some with NIKE.

Attachments

• IMG_0985.JPG
    IMG_0985.JPG
    186.6 KB · Views: 102
  • IMG_0989.JPG
    IMG_0989.JPG
    202.4 KB · Views: 70
  • IMG_0991.JPG
    IMG_0991.JPG
    195.7 KB · Views: 85
Last edited:
Nice, can't beat that price, and the custom is easy and then you have OG grapes.

Yessir, lower ask was $185, I bid $165 to test waters, somebody was eager to let them go for the low, notice the “en route” to StockX. I purchased a different pair of kicks in the middle of the week and I still haven’t gotten notification for particular pair, that they were shipped to StockX. Wouldn’t mind if they cancel the order tbh.

Well my I'm happy with my custom. Got 'em for under retail and now with laces. Very happy!

Had to order lace locks from ebay. Couldn't find any OG with NIKE instead of the Jumpman... so I guess that will have to do, until I can find some with NIKE.

hey, good work! what size did you use for the hole punch? thx

These are perfect. Amazing work!

Footpatrol had a random restock of these so ordered some uk10s..
Box said 10..
Shoes were UK8.5..
:smh:

Just put a bid in after seeing 23mj88 23mj88 post :smh: :nthat: .. I might hit you up for help on doing this like you suggested bro. But I'm waiting a bit. Just copped like two pair of 1's I wanted for a while and I'm watching these TS joints.

I did throw up my FR and Grape JM V's on Ebay for pennies to help though.

Back
Top Bottom