Air Jordan 5 Retro Grape NRG - Fresh Prince

Bid just accepted $200 shipped!
giphy.gif

Man, I just discovered StockX. I have too many active bids up right now. I'm trying to get all the shoes I wanted when I was a kid and my wallet is having a hard time keeping up!
Lol get those must cops 1st then.
I see it as og branding grapes under retail. Only catch is i gotta punch the damn lace hole myself.

I think we all used the same setting, but I used the 3rd biggest (middle) punch. I bought the punch from Michael's if you need that for reference.
I grabbed the xool hole puncher from Amazon.

It has 2mm, 2.5mm, 3mm, 3.5mm, 4mm and 4.5mm for hole inch settings.

Edit: My guesswork was to use the 3mm

I think we all used the same setting, but I used the 3rd biggest (middle) punch. I bought the punch from Michael's if you need that for reference.

wow looks great. I guess I have to do this now.... So is there an oval hole setting or did you all just use two holes to make the oval shape?

wow looks great. I guess I have to do this now.... So is there an oval hole setting or did you all just use two holes to make the oval shape?
You have to make 2 holes, and what I did... was after making the two holes, I went up a size and punched in the middle to even out the two.
I used the video below as my guide when I was trying to figure it out. And used my Black Metallics to measure for the additional holes you have to add.

Been wanting to grab these. Prices for sz 12 DS always seem to hold steady around $250. I want to do the compete conversion by adding those plastic pieces that go over the holes as well.

You have to make 2 holes, and what I did... was after making the two holes, I went up a size and punched in the middle to even out the two.
I used the video below as my guide when I was trying to figure it out. And used my Black Metallics to measure for the additional holes you have to add.

My punch came with Oval as well soninnever had to do the two punch method for the top holes. My holes are flawless and look factory to be honest.

Back
Top Bottom