Air Jordan 5 Retro Grape NRG - Fresh Prince

It's looking like this is an actual Nike x Will Smith Collab. Yeah, there's definitely going to be hype surrounding these.

It's looking like this is an actual Nike x Will Smith Collab. Yeah, there's definitely going to be hype surrounding these.

So $190 I guess since there is no lace lock or laces they diminished the price by $10. A 'Nike Air' release for $190, I'm so conflicted.

All they had to do is keep the lace holes and pack the laces and a lace lock in a bag to give you the option to wear them without laces. The insole is a nice touch.. keep that. The rest just sell it unlaced.

20180802_153532.jpg

ULTIMATE GRAIL!!! ROAST ME I DGAF

lol at nobody on the first page realizing that there weren’t any lace holes.

I remembered that’s how prince wore his and thats the first think I thought about.

Still can’t believe they did that silly ****.

Is the midsole even the matching color in that pic?

Jb troll game on 100 trillion

Because the overall aesthetic minus the lacing is correct, it’s hard to hate these. From far away, they look like remastered Grapes.

September 25 is the rumored date.

lol at nobody on the first page realizing that there weren’t any lace holes.

I remembered that’s how prince wore his and thats the first think I thought about.

Still can’t believe they did that silly ****.

Is the midsole even the matching color in that pic?

Jb troll game on 100 trillion

Yep, all I posted beforehand was the render which was supposedly the same colors just swapped around on the shoe. In retrospect I kind of wish we had gotten that now instead of "Slip-On Grapes".

Yep, all I posted beforehand was the render which was supposedly the same colors just swapped around on the shoe. In retrospect I kind of wish we had gotten that now instead of "Slip-On Grapes".

I think you should've left that original image in the OP, maybe as 'initial Photoshop' or something.

I feel for those wearing these in the hood. Ain’t gon be no struggle to jack these off someone’s feet.

Still have my 2013 pair and just based on the market, it seems like nobody wants the 2013 pair. Now everybody has all this energy for a NRG pair. Well for those of you who truly like and want it I hope you’re successful, I’m good with my 2013 pair. Patiently waiting for other pairs that need a re-release like Cardinal 7s and playoff/all star 13s

Back
Top Bottom