Air Jordan 5 Retro International Flight

You may be right those international charity game 3s bricked it up and still are, I kinda expected them too but there gonna be on the $50 dollar clearance racks soon.... I'm having a hard time not copping these off my plug he's got them in his basement right now.... Errr

Just curious ... this guy is a reseller? He has 30-40 pairs of these to sell? Why? He thinks there’s a big flip to be made on these? Er, ok then lol

View attachment 2165262
Just curious ... this guy is a reseller? He has 30-40 pairs of these to sell? Why? He thinks there’s a big flip to be made on these? Er, ok then lol
Yeah apparently he does he's kinda... Sketchy about general public having access to his web portal but look at this.... He just facetimed me and he had 8-9 pair sold at this "low price" wtf

really feeling the color wayfor kids, it’ll be the first time im buying both my lil girls J’s.

Interested to see how these move. Military bases are known for eating up retros. However, Ft Hood still had an FSR for the International 3s. Even at $152 they still haven’t moved.

These are gonna sit hard
You figure 3’s are more popular than 5’s
I’m hoping to grab these for $120-150ish
I don’t remember the last 5 to sellout
International disco here we come!

I would buy a pair just to see them and make a decision. At least they have a great return policy. Though yeah Im not really interested in them.

I would just wait honestly.
Yeah I'm leaning that way, I really like the leather and stuff on them, but I just got my Raptors in today and the QC on them are horrible... Plus I just copped 2 pairs of restocks today Nike is gonna bankrupt me lol... I'll wait

Very frustrating how Nike always seems to hold me down with the reserve on kicks I DONT WANT, which, in this case, would be these. I was really hoping they would have had me for the Melo 13s that drop next month but now that seems out the window

Back
Top Bottom