Air Jordan 5 Retro SP “Michigan” - Aug. 10, 2019

I'm not sure but i believe they did sellout on snkrs somewhat right away don't know if it was an instant sellout tho(i think so)

Sheesh
D-bd_MAXsAAvK6l.jpg

D-bd_ELWkAATk1t.jpg

D-bd_TmWsAE6v8u.jpg

D-bd_aFXkAcTraf.jpg

Unless these are super limited it should be an easy cop
I don’t think a lot of folks mess with 5’s(great for us)

It's still a Michigan collab. Even if we haven't won ISH in AGES, it's still probably one of the most popular colleges apparel wise on a national scale. I'd say top 5. Maybe I'm being biased? But I know I definitely see a lot of UofM gear when I travel, especially in Cali.

Anyone remember if they sold out on SNKRS right away?

The 12s sold out pretty quickly everywhere online on release day. But you could find a couple random pairs in store for a few days after release. At least that was the case in my area.

Unless these are super limited it should be an easy cop
I don’t think a lot of folks mess with 5’s(great for us)

FTA manager say most in the region is only get 1 fsr and some FTA who got the 12s last year are not getting the 5s this year. FTA and SNKRS so far not looking too good

I’m thinking about a lace swap either white or maybe a yellow. If it’s yellow though it would have to be the correct matching yellow.

this shoe bring all the og's out lol we been waiting on Tokyo 5s dis da closest we gonna ever get. lol nike been trolling us with lighting 4s since thunder 4s dropped

Back
Top Bottom