Air Jordan 5 Retro SP “Michigan” - Aug. 10, 2019

Go Blue! I love the colorway which they would've put the M on the tongue though.

Was messing around last night with 2 extra patches I had laying around.

20190723_183004.jpg

White laces actually look proper:nthat: I've been waiting for someone to through some white paint on that midsole too like the Tokyos .

White laces look dumb, if the midsole was painted white it would make sense. Y'all always trying to do too much. Yellow laces look off too, too much yellow and it's a different shade.

White laces look dumb, if the midsole was painted white it would make sense. Y'all always trying to do too much. Yellow laces look off too, too much yellow and it's a different shade.
To each their own, you do you.

You buggin', the white laces add some nice contrast to break up all the yellow and navy blue

You call that contrast, I call it an eyesore. Never been a fan of adding laces of colors that aren't in the shoe. Why not do red or green then? Now cause of his shirt, it works but I'm never doing it.

I think they had my size at shoe palace but I couldn’t pull the trigger on the $225 plus tax for them at the moment.

Plus, I rather get the cool grey IV before these. Hope to one day find a good deal on them.

Back
Top Bottom