Air jordan 5 top 3 mock up 2020

These are hideous but still sold out 🤷🏽‍♂️
I guess this is the bad I'm going to have to take with the good on how awesome The Last Dance was. I hope a pair of Yeezy's drop on Black Friday so I can grab my Fire Reds and I hope there's a Yeezy drop on Carmine day as well...or I hope that the hype has cooled a little bit by then on new releases. I have a feeling the shoes that released from a year on back are going to stay pretty high on Stock X and the like, only going down if there's a re-release.

They’re sold out. I wonder if JB is doing a supply/demand experiment?
What gets me about that is, they aren't getting that secondary market money, if they bump retail up and still keep high numbers, they will STILL sell the OG color retros 1-13 no matter what. Thats...what...I...don't...get... After their biggest earning quarter why would they do that? And with the timing of TLD they can put out stuff that isn't that good and it still sells out. They could drop a **** brown colorway of the 4, put a literal poop insignia on the tongue, add "Nike Air" to the back and sell it for 300 bucks retail...and right now they could still sell...

Seems like more limited than I thought. Sold out faster than Hare 6's.

They're not sold out. Currently......they're still adding on FNL (full size run literally right now when I got through), FTA and Champs. At least for the size I tried for right now on those sites. I'm sure they'll eventually sell out though since everything does but in terms of this and the hare 6s, I got a gut feeling the Hare 6s were more limited overall but well see.

This was a wild morning, was stuck on pending for 10 minutes. But got that W!

P.S. Someone needs to update the title to this thread.
0CE05F4F-9451-4514-BB92-48488ECE6429.jpeg

Yeah snkrs makes everything sellout and seem limited. Literally easy cop and full size run still on most sites j23 app is tweeting out. Copped 12 off FTL easily no effort just to see how I feel about them inhand

Back
Top Bottom