Air jordan 5 top 3 mock up 2020

Older black woman looked like she was mid-40s to early 50s at most. I gave her props on her kicks & she returned the gesture. I was wearing my maroon 6s.

Wore my Maroon 6s today as well.... I caught more attention in these as everyone else is wearing newer releases...

What suede or nubuck spray yall use to keep these fresh? Can't have my pair lookin ashy from dust

Wore my Maroon 6s today as well.... I caught more attention in these as everyone else is wearing newer releases...
Yep my maroon 6s, Infrared 6s, & hall of fame 3s have gotten me more attention than any of my other Js combined.
Should’ve got the number lol
The oldest I've ever done was 4 years older. I'd be crossing over into a whole new world with that age difference lol

Yep my maroon 6s, Infrared 6s, & hall of fame 3s have gotten me more attention than any of my other Js combined.

The oldest I've ever done was 4 years older. I'd be crossing over into a whole new world with that age difference lol
Older the berry the sweeter the juice....

saw these today and they are really clean... wanted to cop but they aint have my size... seems like these are kinda limited since all the stores i went to didnt have them... maybe they just sold out everywhere

Man these are fire in person. A lot of people gonna regret sleeping on these.
A579E840-801E-4409-95D4-39E2618B278F.jpeg

They are super dope imo. Call me crazy but I really do like these as much as the og colorways history not withstanding. Straight to feet as usual.

E40BF51D-3559-471B-93AF-506A79FB14E5.jpeg
From this angle, (minus the grape tongue) it’s exactly the og wear test sample color way which was super fire.

^^yea. Did those joints have the metallic shark teeth I can't remember. This colorway is so sick though and they feel great.

I have a rule I made for myself that I only cop OG CW’s. As of right now I’m staying strong.

I love these. I said prior that I was cool with my blk/silver colorway, and I have the same rule as you, but they did these pretty good. Even with the grape tongue. The fire red midsole hooked me.

They are super dope imo. Call me crazy but I really do like these as much as the og colorways history not withstanding. Straight to feet as usual.

They look fire. May do white laces. That midsole pops.

Last edited:
Went to the mall and I thought they sat but it was only big sizes left, looks like these (and Jordan recent retros) will/have been selling out.

Back
Top Bottom